Sight C7.2

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Chatter in rock garden/chunder is low speed Rebound related. As I said above, wind on some LSR Damping and see how you go.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Cheers JT, I'll try that. One turn a good starting point?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Cheers JT, I'll try that. One turn a good starting point?
Give it a go, you can always wind it off if it's too much. Most important thing is to know where you started, that way you can always go back.
Also note how many adjustment you make (one at a time) so you know what each adjustment feels like.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Give it a go, you can always wind it off if it's too much. Most important thing is to know where you started, that way you can always go back.
Also note how many adjustment you make (one at a time) so you know what each adjustment feels like.

Sweet, cheers. Yeah, the full turn of HSC was too much, so maybe upon reflection I'll do half turns from now on. Thanks JT.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Small addition to the sight. Black AMS honeycomb frame protection. Looks awesome against the matte red!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Small addition to the sight. Black AMS honeycomb frame protection. Looks awesome against the matte red!

Looks sweet mate!! I ordered some camo stuff from AMS. Waiting for it to arrive from Europe. How was it to apply? It that the standard or XL kit? You buy it locally or direct?

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Looks sweet mate!! I ordered some camo stuff from AMS. Waiting for it to arrive from Europe. How was it to apply? It that the standard or XL kit? You buy it locally or direct?
Cheers mate! Piece of cake to apply, though i had to trim the down tube one to a taper, as it was waaay too big for the bike and covered the Norco signage. It's the XL kit ordered direct from AMS. It turned up pretty quick which i was stoked about. I actually didn't mind the ape print one, too, though i got cold feet and went the black. You won't be disappointed, it's quality shit.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Another small addition to the Sight. After a bit of research here on RB, I put a Schwalbe Rock Razor out back and the existing Nobby Nic up front. Well, the Razor is such a big difference to the Nic it's not funny....bit skatey! Fast as fu@k, but skatey. You've really gotta lean it over to get it to bite in, and the Nic will do for now until i can get some funds together for a Hans. Overall, I'm stoked!

doihoi

Likes Dirt
What's the weight on this bad boy?
I've always liked the Sight, I myself owned the 2014 Sight 7.2 non carbon

I am tempted to get back on this particular model, the red looks sick!

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
What's the weight on this bad boy?
I've always liked the Sight, I myself owned the 2014 Sight 7.2 non carbon

I am tempted to get back on this particular model, the red looks sick!
Not sure of the weight, I've never weighed it! I recently took the dirt bike front tire off (Magic Mary) which weighed a ton, so that would've helped. Get back on the horse mate! They were practically giving them away late last year due to the newies coming out. There'd have to be a few floating around still? The red does look sweet, marks and chips EASILY, but nice nonetheless!

doihoi

Likes Dirt
Not sure of the weight, I've never weighed it! I recently took the dirt bike front tire off (Magic Mary) which weighed a ton, so that would've helped. Get back on the horse mate! They were practically giving them away late last year due to the newies coming out. There'd have to be a few floating around still? The red does look sweet, marks and chips EASILY, but nice nonetheless!
I checked on bikeexchange.com.au and they've got them on sale for $4,800 from memory.
I'm riding a S-Works Enduro at the moment, so just running it down until I really need a newie :D

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Afternoon hombres.
My chain stay pivots keep coming loose, say, every 10 rides or so. Any idea what could be causing this? Or is it to be expected as it's a high stress area? FWIW they're always torqued up to spec. Any thoughts/feedback would be appreciated. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk