Silver Can Be Quite Sliming

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
Thought i would finaly post up some pictures of my baby. I jus cant wait for Norco australia to pull there finger out and send me my new frame.
I have got some Sunline V1 Bars and Stem on order and looking at some new levers.

Frame : NORCO Atomik (08)
Shock : FOX DHX 3 with 450/500 Spring (07)
Forks : Rockshox Boxxer Race (07)
Wheels : DT 340 Rear - DaBomb Front / Mavic 721 / Champion spokes Black and Silver (07)
Stem : E-13 Ali (07)
Bars : Truvativ Hussifelt (07)
Brakes : Avid Juicy 7's 8" G2CS front / 7" G2CS rear (07)
Grips : ODI Ruffian Lock on (07)
Head Set : FSA Pig Pro DH (07)
Seat post : SDG I-Beam (07)
Seat : SDG I Fly (07)
Cranks : Shimano Hone (with stainless pedal insert) (07)
Guide : MRP System 3 (07)
Drive Train : Sram X.9 (08) short cage derailer and shifter, Connex 908 Chain (08)
Pedals : Shimano DX (08)

Please let me know what you think of her and what you dont like about her.

I also just wanna put my hands up for The boys down at Bicycle Workshop for helping me out with this and for all the work they are doing for me

Attachments

Last edited:

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Yeewwww!!! Yeah James, nice ride you have going there... i want to see you pinning it at Buller on that bike :D.

Cheers,

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is the best looking atomik I have ever seen.

The small changes have made it look a beast. Nice work buddy, that makes the atomiks look so much better, even with just a new chain guide it looks great.

DJ_Huck

Banned
There's one thing i absolutely fucking hate about that bike. Like really, with a passion hate.

And that is that it's not mine.
Cool ride man!
:cool:

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
There's one thing i absolutely fucking hate about that bike. Like really, with a passion hate.

And that is that it's not mine.
Cool ride man!
:cool:
Thanks heaps dude. Glad you like it that much. However you had me thinking what is so wrong with it that you didnt like.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im usually not a fan of any norco bikes.

but this is amazing. it looks so great.
Ill take off the cap on my water bottle, put it on top of my cough medicine bottle and then do a circle 3 times with my hands behind my back IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS THAT! :eek:

Really nice bike dude. I bet it feels a heap better with that spec!

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
why are you getting a new frame did you crack that one? or can you just ask for ones and send the one you have back?

enlighten me please

mtbforever

Likes Dirt
...the frame indeed cracked, and is being replaced under warranty so to answer your question no you cant just send the frame back for a new one. its a pitty and quite interesting that they didnt check the frames before they brought them out back in late 06 considering it is the exact frame as the 07 Team DH.:(

Adam

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
...the frame indeed cracked, and is being replaced under warranty so to answer your question no you cant just send the frame back for a new one. its a pitty and quite interesting that they didnt check the frames before they brought them out back in late 06 considering it is the exact frame as the 07 Team DH.:(

Adam
Thanks for taking that one for me adam. If anyone has a cracked frame take it to your LBS were you got it and they can help you.

atomikrider

Likes Bikes
I was never a fan of the 08 atomiks (dunoo why) but now this bikes changed my mind about them, it maybe just yours still very very nice bike mate

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
Finaly got my new bars on the weekend and with them at a 750mm width they are definatly worth it.
No problems with getting them through thoes tight little trees either

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon the 08 Norcos look killer. Saw a few Atomics at Buller on the weekend. They look great on the trail. Sweet ride dude. :cool:

condog

Likes Dirt
the seat changes it from a super duper huck machine to a super duper race machine i rekon.
it looks real nice with e thirteen head stem thingys and mrp.