TAS Single pivot dh or freeride frame or bike

Lucaw

Next in line
Trying again:

It's got a few battle scars, but it never let me down. I ran out of talent plenty of times on it though... Haha.
Hey @dazz.
It’s a Nice bike, but it doesn’t excite me enough to spend $1300 on it. GLWS anyway though

Lucaw

Next in line
@Lucaw I saw a single pivot craftworks DH for sale on the WA MTB sales fakebook page other day, ssorry theres no mentions of size. I couldn't find it until I scrolled through again and worked out the seller can't spell craftworks :)

View attachment 386912
Oh dear. There’s only one size of these (M/L) and that’s a good price. Looks like I might be broke again soon... You happy to message this guy?

safreek

@Lucaw very surprised you didn't buy that lovely blue Cannondale Gemini that was in tazzie on gumtree for ages. $500
Certainly had me erect :p

ausdb

Being who he is
Oh dear. There’s only one size of these (M/L) and that’s a good price. Looks like I might be broke again soon... You happy to message this guy?
@Lucaw I thought you were after leads and I gave you one? I'm not really into acting as proxy buyer but I've messaged him and will see if he replies, if he responds I'll let you know.

Lucaw

Next in line
@Lucaw I thought you were after leads and I gave you one? I'm not really into acting as proxy buyer but I've messaged him and will see if he replies, if he responds I'll let you know.
I did say only if you are happy, but thank you.