Site access issues recently

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
no way thats an UPS, it would have gone blammo at the first sight of water..
probs a fibre switch or some other nerd box type of gear

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
On both IE & Chrome, just started getting this message:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.rotorburn.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy
This server could not prove that it is www.rotorburn.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Saturday, January 12, 2019. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Proceed to www.rotorburn.com (unsafe)

Anyone else seeing the same?

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, certificate has expired. OOPS.

Firefox on Ubuntu didn't want me to get into the site this morning either. Had to add an exception to connect.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I'm still having issues with this, 3 days now.It's bloody annoying on the mobile, because I can't add an exception...

Any idea when it'll be sorted?

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I quite like the new look of the site it is a bit more beefy not so poncy as before.
Its prolly just tempoaray and there remain those stupid thought bubbles=== I hate.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I like the look too. No panic here, but I did get my phone out to check if the tablet was playing games :)

Will attaching photos directly to posts affect the site?

Should we still be using a third party host?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Can't find the last page link (the number) on new posts page so I have to click through via page 1 post, anyone know if I am missing something?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
The last pages are still there I just can't see it lol.

I can tap the blank space sort of on the bottom right of the tile and it goes there haha.