Can I post here? [yes]
Can I edit posts here? [yes]
Can I post a picture? [yes]

All is well with the world.

Well, actually - it's not...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Is IT ok?? Is IT ok? - What about am I ok? Most of a day wondering if @Dales Cannon was stealing all my private information has left me a total psychological wreck .

Oh yes working normal now but.
Chinese and Russians sent the info back. Something about not being that desperate. Donny however said thanks, maga mail on its way.

moorey

call me Mia
Site issue Q....ish....for someone else. For the sake of anonymity, let’s call him zAF.
Trying to contact (other) mods about being able to get back on to remove some of his content. His ban is until the end of Feb apparently, though he’s not actually planning to return, just remove some posts, and doesn’t want to wait a month. He’s emailed the page contact but no reply. @Tubbsy and @Dales Cannon, you’re on here the most. Haven’t seen a lot of @Dozer lately. Who monitors that email?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah I don’t dislike the zaf at all.
Still upset he never hit us up for a pedal when he came to sydney aha.

Lifes abit boring without abit of contrarianism. Fuck it, whats posted is posted zaffles. Don’t erase your legacy of shitposting cause of an american conman and his legion of dumbarses.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The mod team felt that @Zaf removing posts en-masse was ripping context out of a lot of threads, some of them not at all contentious, so he was given a holiday to stem the bleeding for now.

Things did get a bit heated and personal in the Trump thread and perhaps it should have been moderated sooner.

He and I didn't always see eye-to-eye, but I'd much rather he returned to the forum than for it to end like this.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The mod team felt that @Zaf removing posts en-masse was ripping context out of a lot of threads, some of them not at all contentious, so he was given a holiday to stem the bleeding for now.

Things did get a bit heated and personal in the Trump thread and perhaps it should have been moderated sooner.

He and I didn't always see eye-to-eye, but I'd much rather he returned to the forum than for it to end like this.
What he said.

Edit: the reason for the ban was advised to him by the way so there was no mystery about the ban. If he plans on removing more posts the ban will be permanent.

Last edited: