site downtime and slowness

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I apologise for the problems the site has been having today. The ISP that this server is being hosted on is currently having some problems that I assume will be fixed shortly. So before any of you start jumping out windows crying apocalypse please know that everything will be back to normal in a relatively short amount of time.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Pana said:
I apologise for the problems the site has been having today. The ISP that this server is being hosted on is currently having some problems that I assume will be fixed shortly. So before any of you start jumping out windows crying apocalypse please know that everything will be back to normal in a relatively short amount of time.
thankyou pana, i can now go to bed with a clear mind knowing that "everythings gonna be alright.... everythings gonna be alright" - bob marley owns. so does farkin

CHEWY

Eats Squid
yeh farkin was down in my only spare at school today.... i almost cryed
all hail farkin

S.

ex offender
Pana said:
So before any of you start jumping out windows crying apocalypse please know that everything will be back to normal in a relatively short amount of time.
Woops, ya coulda told me that BEFORE farkin went down.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Lol, look you guys I am going to cry because farkin does not automatically sign me in!