Skewing the olive

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
So I had a Magura brake in for some work the other day, so I did some investigating..... Turns out that the OD is a tad smaller than Shimano hose, so a Shimano olive is a somewhat loose fit, which might account for it going wonky.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
So I had a Magura brake in for some work the other day, so I did some investigating..... Turns out that the OD is a tad smaller than Shimano hose, so a Shimano olive is a somewhat loose fit, which might account for it going wonky.
Yep. Would certainly explain why both were wonky then. Thanks Duck

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Plumber is one of the jobs that isn't for me. Playing with other people's poop jusr doesn't work for me. No judgement of your fetishes though @Plankosaurus . If scats your thing then live large

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
No we also do pickled whole olives which are always nice.we have lots of varieties.
Will pick some this week , we will do green this year as well as usual black .
Basically wash/ soak /rinse 7 days , salt , vinegar , brine wait 1-2 months.
we sell oil and olives .

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No we also do pickled whole olives which are always nice.we have lots of varieties.
Will pick some this week , we will do green this year as well as usual black .
Basically wash/ soak /rinse 7 days , salt , vinegar , brine wait 1-2 months.
we sell oil and olives .

Nice. I just cooked up some green olives in a spicy nachos sauce. I used to work with a creepy dude that grew and processed his own Kalamata olives. They were nice but he was high level wierd.

Olives were once a very popular tax reduction crop.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah we inherited about 100 large trees when we bought our farm.
They are tougher than gumtrees, never watered or fertilized though we have a decent rainfall and thrive on neglect .
Just have to prune off the lower branches and use a pole saw to cut off the tops as they get too tall.
Since then we have made oil {, crushed about 1 hr away] or done table olives for the last 15 years.
I love olives to eat, as flavouring in cooking , dip bread in theoil ,sometimes we make olive and anchovy tepanade, .
The oil and olives will keep for years in the cool and dark.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah we inherited about 100 large trees when we bought our farm.
They are tougher than gumtrees, never watered or fertilized though we have a decent rainfall and thrive on neglect .
Just have to prune off the lower branches and use a pole saw to cut off the tops as they get too tall.
Since then we have made oil {, crushed about 1 hr away] or done table olives for the last 15 years.
I love olives to eat, as flavouring in cooking , dip bread in theoil ,sometimes we make olive and anchovy tepanade, .
The oil and olives will keep for years in the cool and dark.
They're a brilliant fruit with so many uses. The trees make excellent bonsai, I used to have a rest one that is now just a big tree in a pot.