Ski bunnies here I come!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no, not like that u sick bastards! :lol:

I'm off to New Zealand untill the 1st. Skiing on the barely existant snow. Oh well, guaranteed a ski bunnie while I'm there, all the Kiwi guys are busy chasing sheep :lol:

C-ya's
SImo

Mason

Likes Dirt
Have fun in New Zeland. I went there once, it was friggin awsome. Make sure you raise some hell in the towns!

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I might se ya there. I'm heading off to Cornet Peak this Saturday for 11 days. We normally go to Hotham but this we dicided to go to New Zealand. Bad choice. 19cm of snow. Rock on.

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
TJumper, I'll be over there as well from the 5th onwards for two weeks. Might cya on the tail end of few cold ones!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i went to new zealend a couple of years ago... it was the worstsnow season they had in years, not even enough snow to cover the dirt in lots of places
ill be up at Hotham from this friday to sunday, anyone else going?

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bastards! I went skiing last year and it is SO AWESOME! I am going back next yeah, pb to thredbo this time instead of persisher.

Oh canada, riding in summer, skiing in winter :)

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
CHEWY said:
i went to new zealend a couple of years ago... it was the worstsnow season they had in years, not even enough snow to cover the dirt in lots of places
ill be up at Hotham from this friday to sunday, anyone else going?
Really! That sux when you skunked with s***** snow.
We went last season to Queenstown and they had one of the best seasons ever. Much steeper terrain over there and more of it.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Gutty said:
Skiing ?? WTF ?? Get some snowboards you panzies ;)
hey... theres nothing wrong with skiing its mad fun, although i am a border too but ive been skiing for 12 years and id have to say skiing is just as much fun as bording, plus im better at it too

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, i ski'd for many years as a kid, still got some boots etc. And yeah, it is alot of fun. I just prefere snowboarding now.

gotta watch for those ;) 's in my posts mate. It's the 30 year old child coming out in me.

wombat

Lives in a hole
I hate you all! I've been boarding once, for a week. It was so much fun, luckily I was right into skating then so I got the hang of it pretty quick (the basics anyway), it was kinda like skating, but better, and not as painful. The only problem is it's sooo expensive, especially when you're hours away like me! :cry:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3 of my friends are over there workin a snow season, mt ohakune or something, they have got a good dump yet.. hopefully they comeback early! woo riding buddies!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what ya goin to coronet peak for? (concrete peak)
Oh well, there's pretty much no snow anyway, the mountains open but only a few pansy runs r operating.
Damn, I wanna try out my kick ass skis on some real runs!

Ski bunnie hit counter: 1
:lol:

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's started snowing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D By saturady when i go there should be a good emount of powder and a nice hand base. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry to bomb u out but there ant much anow at concrete peak and there's a high pressure system moving though :(
They reakon it'll snow soon wnuf tho....i doubt i *looks up to bright, clear, blue sunny sky*