Slackening a short travel, angle set

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've only ever used the hammer on a bike in extreme circumstances, like bashing the fucking headset in because it won't seat nicely when I try and use the press for a few hours of continuous failure and all that frustration just wham! It's in and fuck you press.

I've never ridden nor seen in the flesh or known anyone to have owned an Asterix bike. When they were on the market I thought they looked nice in photographs. Not much help otherwise with these.

safreek

About this sister...
J

Also have a look on bile exchange. Yarra Valley are clearing out old kona stock still. They may have something that works for you.
e.
Yeah, the konas look pretty crappy compared to the astrix frames, especially Price wise for 10 year old frames. Don't really want my sister in a whorehouse ,.prefer to keep her all for myself. If.I want crack I'll see a real dealer not a kona dealer even if they sell more cracking stuff

andrew9

Likes Dirt
I've never ridden nor seen in the flesh or known anyone to have owned an Asterix bike. When they were on the market I thought they looked nice in photographs. Not much help otherwise with these.
A good mate of mine races an Asterix hardtail in our Downhill series, has done for years, so they can't be too bad for quality.
However I think it would only build that Huckster for a bit of a laugh, an anthem would out descend it, but it would definitely be fun

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Those asterix hardtails with the big kink in the downtube? They were awesome way back when. Like a fancy sasquatch. I’d build one in a heartbeat, first thing I looked for when I checked out the site selling the asterix’s.

safreek

So, with the Astrix duallies, has anyone riden any of the ones on sale, anything from the solo through to the huckster, any info would be cool

safreek

I may trade a night with my sister/wife for a decent frame, daddy said that should be fine.
Cover your bum when daddy is around though, one of the first things I learned in life, a very painful lesson

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Those asterix hardtails with the big kink in the downtube? They were awesome way back when. Like a fancy sasquatch. I’d build one in a heartbeat, first thing I looked for when I checked out the site selling the asterix’s.
One like this, running 160mm fork up front
pbpic1591720.jpg

Last edited:

safreek

Safreek, yes, Konas of the era you keep buying bikes are atrocious. Even till recently, I wouldn’t ride one if given to me, but recent models like the process are awesome, and the new DH bike looks the 100% goods.
But like I said, the ones you’re likely to buy, you shouldn’t.
Didn't intentionally go against your advice but I got the forks I want, hopefully they work, got them sight unseen. Let's hope the lucky dip works
s-l400 (2).jpg

moorey

call me Mia
Dear Lord! Old Konas tended to crack at the head tube junction...please tell me it’s a Stab, at least...designed for an 8” fork?

safreek

I will tell you its a stab, but its not, its a stinky. Dear lord, what have I doneo_O
After searching for mobsters for so long I took a punt on an eBay, sight unseen. The bloke has a good reputation so I took the punt.
Hopefully the forks work. Then I can whack a cheap set of triples on the stinky and palm it off. Astrix huckster I have my eyes on you

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Free ride for life! I'm sure you'll be fine. But just in case wrap some gaff tape around the head tube Junction. Probably wants a few rolls.