"slightly bent"

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, I couldn't resist this. And didn't know where else to post it; figured here was as good as any.

Found this whilst employing ebay as a procrastination tool:

Description reads: “17" bmx rear backspin wheel/rim slightly bent on lip”.

I reckon good luck to anyone who tries to get that flatspot out. Damn I love eBay.

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DEMONATION said:
lol what a fool. u can sell anything on there hey. "underpants slighly used, some satins"
yep, and even more stupid is that people accually BUY THEM. :rolleyes:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I pitty the fool who buys that rim... Honestly, you would have to be brain dead to say yes to that...

rooks

Banned
I was watching jay leno this morning
and he has a segment called "stuff we fund on ebay"
any way long storey short a left over brussel sprout from someones christmas dinner sold for $2250

WTF:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Wierd things are sold on ebay. A ghost in the jar was sold for thousands of $ and also a air guitar was sold for a few hundred $.... WTF?? :confused:

Frazzle

Likes Dirt
The best one was when some guy bought an air guitar of ebay for (not sure) about $300. And the picture was just a case. Priceless.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
haha, check this out:

A Kiss from Grammy!

Please please please help me. Grandma has me under her spell. I am very afraid. She wants me to sell her kisses on Ebay. I don't know what to do. I need to do what she tells me to do. So please bid early and bid often so I am not to anger her. I will make it worth your while if you are the winning bidder.

spyderman_au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Avanti_Fraser said:
The best one was when some guy bought an air guitar of ebay for (not sure) about $300. And the picture was just a case. Priceless.
But was it a nice case???????:eek: