slipknot or mudvayne?????

Slipknot ot Mudvayne?

• Total voters

wombat

Lives in a hole
Gus: I can't say I heard much of refused's stuff. I'm not a huge fan of punk myself, or much metal for that matter. I prefer something with a little more depth, that's why I love the new AFI album, and most of Tool's stuff.

Question, does anybody know the time signiature(s) for Schism, coz I'm stumped???

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mmm, inflames, dimu borgir, machine head, skinlab, strapping young lad.....i think you get the idea.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh and wombat, the time sigs for schism are (from what i can tell) 5/4 6/4, 11/8 13/8....theres one or two others i *think*, but those are the only ones i could actually figure out....and it took me a fuckload of listens.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
shmity said:
Oh and wombat, the time sigs for schism are (from what i can tell) 5/4 6/4, 11/8 13/8....theres one or two others i *think*, but those are the only ones i could actually figure out....and it took me a fuckload of listens.
haha i leart that on drums it is really hard to get used to all the sig changes.

wombat

Lives in a hole
shmity said:
yeah, i figured it went 5/4 6/4, but i didnt get much further than that. It's a pain though, drummers not being the brightest and all.... :p

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, what did the drummer get on his iq test?

Drool.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha....i need sleep.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hahaha. What's a drum solo got in common with an orgasm?

You know it's coming but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
excusse me, i am a drummer and got almost straight A's on my mid-year report......ok, so im rare and ive been playing for fukin ages but hey, maybe drumming made me dumb and drinking reversed it :p

wombat

Lives in a hole
Haha, don't take it personally Simo, my uncles a bass player and we give him just as much shit......dopey rhythm section....

S.

ex offender
fastrider gus said:
hey guys, if you can, down "die motherf*cker die" by dope... its sweet as.
Dope flat out rules, slipknot and mudvayne completely suck. Download Dope's cover of "you spin me round", it's awesome.

Look on Kazaa for a vid clip called "die terrorist die", it's just some clip (comprised of a few still pics and some movie clips) someone made for die motherfucker die.

MrPlow

TMBC
Tool are great, they have talent and sound great as does NIN. I like unreal sounding music. Metallica has some Ok old stuff but "saint anger" = "saint bogan" yeh, that jail film clip is so unrool, watched it in the pub with me mates drinkin bundies, had my uggies and flanny on with my tight black jeans :roll: BOGAN!! :twisted: