Private Property Slopestyle/shortcourse downhill/freeride track - Brisbane Southside [NEW PICS - 23/5]

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Track has been on a little bit of a hiatus lately.

The Friday night session has made a return though with a great session held last night. Here are some pics;

The track by lights

The track by lights again - you can see the end of the first double, the berm section now with multiple lines through it and the 3 line hip section (with wallride under construction) in the very distance

Here is one of the multiple lines through the berm section - jump from the outside of the first berm over the start of the third - this will set you up best for the wallride

A funky new line has been cut into the first berm where the rider jumps from the top of the berm and lands on the kinds of back/end of it

Jumping the new line

From the other side...

The berm can be still ridden at the same time - which makes for some awesome training/multiple line potential - the photo isn't very good but you get the idea

Combined with the jump from back of first over the start of the third berm shown above, there is not the potential for 3 riders to train that section on multiple lines at the same time :D

Exciting times ahead...

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
There has been a fair bit of work going on at the track again lately with the place looking more and more like Crankworx every day...

Two quick pics of the latest developments:

Wall ride is good to go

This section has 4 lines all focused on the same lump of dirt as the transition (seen middle of shot, background. The wallride is ridden from the right hand side of the photo and exited landing on the right hand side of that tranny rolling away in that direction. You can also jump the mount of dirt in the left hand foreground of the shot and either land to the right (same as where you do for the wallride) for a BIG and stylish hip option or just jump straight and land on the backside of that tranny mound. The fourth option is the come between the wallride and that jump and hit the tranny mound head on and tabletop it (still being cut in). INSANE potential for multiple line trains through this section.

New and funky BIG dirt bowl/180 berm area - going to be quick and fun when finished... Multiple lines planned through here also I think (including jump straight over the berm...potentially with rider directly underneath)

Fun times ahead...and we are still only maybe 60% of the way down the property... :D

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Dunno if this link will work but here is a shitty helmet cam of the old bottom section.

[video]http://www.facebook.com/jack.bellotti?v=app_2392950137&ref=profile#!/video/video.php?v=1259688464403[/video]

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
Plenty of riding and digging happening lately. Crazy things going on. I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Wallride if good to go

Hip jump next to wallride

The 3 pack of berms is now a 5 pack of berms including a transfer UNDER the 1st double

Yeh boi...

Crazy sketchy vert jump out of pit...nice and soft (for now) landing on the backside

Good for trying tricks

First double is a place of big air now

'Suicide train' on the crazy new section of track (see vids to fully appreciate this)

Hope these videos work...

Suicide train from the side
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=394379999861

Suicide train chase angle
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=412384689728

bennymac

Likes Dirt
need some help

hi mate been checking out all the pics if the track u lot have been building have to say really nice work. dirt looks so nice to work with so if u need some more hands to help dig or shape drop me a pm and i would be more than willing to help. hope all goes well with the rest of the build :):)

niz16

Likes Bikes
hey if you ran 1 bar would u chirp third or would you break a box,

tracks looking the goods guys big thumbs up and room for some single track??????

Last edited:

Harry14

Likes Dirt
man im loving this thread keep up the great work guys, it looks Farkin awsome.
they are some amazing ideas/jumps/madness.
love it.

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate!

Some more pics for you then ;)

Wall ride from a different angle

Multiple lines through the wall ride section

Pump track has grown in the pit section. Pic taken standing just right of the landing for the step up (with berm under) shown in my previous post

If you pedal hard into the pump track you can jump in and triple the first set of rollers on your first rotation

Cool angle on the first double where you can see the track snaking through the gap

The 180 vert berm (that you can step up jump over as seen in previous post) is place of insane Gs

Jumping out of the 180 berm to head back up the pump track

Mike_W

Cannon Fodder
can't wait to ride this with the new changes, been waiting to see was the result of the last excavator session.

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey man im willing to put in some solid building if i can have a ride on this stuff! give us a yell on here yeah? (i live in northern bri)

niz16

Likes Bikes
nice pics there faith rider, i hope youll post some of the up coming trip too mate, be good to see some of the trails youll be going too up close on that flash camera of yours, ohh bit of film too hey

Last edited:

sxtrail

Squid
Does this track still exist? Kiwi builder happy to give a hand to develop jumps etc in trade for opportunity to ride.

Let me know

Cheers

Thanks mate!

Some more pics for you then ;)

Wall ride from a different angle

Multiple lines through the wall ride section

Pump track has grown in the pit section. Pic taken standing just right of the landing for the step up (with berm under) shown in my previous post

If you pedal hard into the pump track you can jump in and triple the first set of rollers on your first rotation

Cool angle on the first double where you can see the track snaking through the gap

The 180 vert berm (that you can step up jump over as seen in previous post) is place of insane Gs

Jumping out of the 180 berm to head back up the pump track
Crazy track guys, We have something a little tamer going on ourselves. Just wondering, how do you gauge getting enough speed for the gaps?. Is it hit it and hope for the best?. Love those berms too. Does the track need regular upkeep? ours needs a little touchup every session.