QLD FOUND

RangaWal

Likes Bikes
Item: Small frame bike (~13")
Price range/Willing to Pay: $500 - $1,000
Extra Info: This is for my 10yo daughter (average height). This is to replace her new bike she got for Christmas which was stolen a month ago :(

She understands that used is better value than new, so on the look out for something decent under $1000. I tried her on my wife's 15", and it was too big. Maybe a 15" that allows a low seat mount might work.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
So I reply to your topic, you delete the topic, then post again with the info I ask for. Well done.

RangaWal

Likes Bikes
So I reply to your topic, you delete the topic, then post again with the info I ask for. Well done.
That's because it was pointed out to me that the thread was in the wrong section, and I need to delete it and recreate it. I thought it made sense to add the extra info which might make it easier for others to help.

moorey

call me Mia
I have a 14” HT cube frame, that my diminutive daughter rode from aged 7-10. Just moved her onto a small duallie. It’s only a frame, as all the parts went over to the duallie, but size was never an issue, even at 7yo.

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
I have a 14” HT cube frame, that my diminutive daughter rode from aged 7-10. Just moved her onto a small duallie. It’s only a frame, as all the parts went over to the duallie, but size was never an issue, even at 7yo.
If RangaWal isn't keen, I might be... Will you please send through some pics?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have some new but cheapie QR 26" wheels you can have to go with the frame if that helps. They have pink decals. Shimano hubs and Alex rims I think.

Thanks for fixing the thread.

RangaWal

Likes Bikes
Thanks, but no real time or skill for this :)