small investment ideas, conventional or other ideas

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This idea only makes sense if you upload the footage to YouTube and cash in on the hits from people who love seeing cats freak out when the water hits them, your audience is the whole world.

Had a cat, it washed itself. I only ever bothered washing it maybe a few times a year and only then cause I was bored and washing a cat is always a hilarious thing to do!
That is the thing....cats 'wash' themselves with their own saliva. Pretty fucking disturbing if you think about it. You wouldn't lick yourself clean would you?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mobile Cat Wash. So many apartments being built equals so many apartment dwellers seeking cats as pets. High density housing isn't really conducive to dog ownership, however cats are more suited to apartment style living. Pull up in the Kat Kleen Van, and begin your journey to financial freedom by taking advantage of a rapidly growing number of densely populated catchment areas. Offer customers a discount if they participate in a survey, target the DINKS/retards who like dressing their cats up in costumes, and sell them overpriced shit like Reindeer Antlers, Easter Bunny Suits or Halloween Themed RoadKill costumes that you buy in bulk from AliBaba.

Thank me later :)
Mobile pussy washing...Sounds like win-win. "we will drop by about 2pm and freshen up your little kitty..." Everyone knows that rabbits are the new indoor pet of choice for freaks and wierdos. breed them as an add on to the business.

So, any idea whether the us/ Aussie will drop, does my mind in thinking about it, what really makes it go up or down, the real economy or the political fuck arounds
I was taking the pi$$, but i know people who make some serious coin out of this. There are a few large firms that you give the cash to and they do all the hustling.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was taking the pi$$, but i know people who make some serious coin out of this. There are a few large firms that you give the cash to and they do all the hustling.
It doesn't get any more speculative than FX. I couldn't bring myself to put the word investment in the same sentence. In saying that, on a few metrics you couldn't be faulted for betting against the AUD or shorting half the ASX200 - it's a sharemarket overweight in companies that have had a great past, but don't have a great future - banks and miners. And hence why the Betashares USD etf was relevant. There's a few other etfs with a basket of US investments, but the nature of those funds, looking at you magellan, are shady as fck when you try to get the basis of the asset valuation. Unless you are travelling OS or buying lots of imported goods, a weaker AUD prob won't kill you either.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It doesn't get any more speculative than FX. I couldn't bring myself to put the word investment in the same sentence. In saying that, on a few metrics you couldn't be faulted for betting against the AUD or shorting half the ASX200 - it's a sharemarket overweight in companies that have had a great past, but don't have a great future - banks and miners. And hence why the Betashares USD etf was relevant. There's a few other etfs with a basket of US investments, but the nature of those funds, looking at you magellan, are shady as fck when you try to get the basis of the asset valuation. Unless you are travelling OS or buying lots of imported goods, a weaker AUD prob won't kill you either.
Sounds like time to buy!!! Grab some pesos now.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Buy lots of Star Wars related stuff, pack it away safely for 30 years then sell it to collectors in 'as new condition' in 2045? Kind of a long term investment though and you probably wouldn't want to spend too much.

Some of the prices that collectors are willing to pay for the 1977/78 vintage Star Wars toys in very good condition are crazy!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Better chance of profit if you buy Beiber stuff. Most star wars junkies dead by 2045. The Beib er fans, however, will be in their prime earning capacity!

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Better chance of profit if you buy Beiber stuff. Most star wars junkies dead by 2045. The Beib er fans, however, will be in their prime earning capacity!
I think a lot of Beiber fans will be long dead from either Anorexia, Bulimia, the abuse of meth and heroin when they realise that life isn't perfect and Justin Beiber isn't real.......like the Easter Bunny.