So I drove my WRX on a golf course....

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well if someone had of told me a few years ago when I bought my WRX that one day I would get to race it on an unused golf course I would have thought they were on crack :-D

Well last weekend I was lucky enough to do it and here is the video

http://www.vimeo.com/14924459

skivi

Likes Dirt
many moons ago i was partial to the occasional round of golf with the lads, one day i'd love to churn up an old course up on my Dirt Bike...

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Just an 05 WRX with lots of nice parts added on, mainly Spec C stuff.
Looked like fun jda, did you get lost on some of those open sections?

MY05, I thought it was an 02 model when I saw the front. Mind you I wasn't paying that much attention or I need glasses. 05's are my favourite. And the white looks great.

downhillar

Likes Dirt
awesome man! there's an old golf course near my place that i've always wanted to take my wrx on, but i think it's too low to get in there.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looked like fun jda, did you get lost on some of those open sections?

MY05, I thought it was an 02 model when I saw the front. Mind you I wasn't paying that much attention or I need glasses. 05's are my favourite. And the white looks great.
02 is the bugeye mate. Yeah i got lost at one point, came around that mound and the next flag was a long way away and I didn't see it and because the grass was not torn up i couldn't see the line. We got 2 runs on each course so its all good.

Bermshot

Banned
I play Golf as if I'm riding.

Turn the ball in that way, run it over the hump, dodge the tree and make par, schooner!

On a serious note, you could take your rally car on a disused Golf Course except I already baggsed them years ago, some would say Moto, I would say Crosser tracks.

Already primed and prepped.

Please don't destroy them with your car/s

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think it should count if the golf course is disused. I imagine half the fun'd be ripping up the immaculately manicured greens!