So...I live in Perth now?

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today I was lucky enough to do some shuttle laps at Wellington Mills. They were some sweet trails!
Bumped into one of the trail builders down at Dwellingup on the weekend and he was very enthusiastic about what is going to be built shortly in the Wellington National Park near Welli Mills. Sounds like it will be the pick of the new trails being built. More hand built stuff some gnarlier stuff that combined with the new Nannup stuff should be pretty awesome. Rode the new black Karrakatoa(and the older black) at Dwellingup loved it, great fun, it is consuming large amounts of my weekends driving for 3+hours and not helping my home brownie points!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@pink poodle did to manage to get to 3 chillies for the WAGE event? if not damn you missed out!
such good trails!
I'm not really an event kind of guy. I've never competed in a race, ever. I did go to a race weekend once in codes harbour to sneaky perve on dozer, but I didn't race. I did sneak free shuttles on practise day and spent race day eating bananas and hitting on all 3 adult female competitors. Obviously that went as well as the big up to race day without your wheels.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bumped into one of the trail builders down at Dwellingup on the weekend and he was very enthusiastic about what is going to be built shortly in the Wellington National Park near Welli Mills. Sounds like it will be the pick of the new trails being built. More hand built stuff some gnarlier stuff that combined with the new Nannup stuff should be pretty awesome. Rode the new black Karrakatoa(and the older black) at Dwellingup loved it, great fun, it is consuming large amounts of my weekends driving for 3+hours and not helping my home brownie points!
That's the life! Who needs responsibilities? A fun life is a good life.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
I'm not really an event kind of guy. I've never competed in a race, ever. I did go to a race weekend once in codes harbour to sneaky perve on dozer, but I didn't race. I did sneak free shuttles on practise day and spent race day eating bananas and hitting on all 3 adult female competitors. Obviously that went as well as the big up to race day without your wheels.
could have come to ride on the saturday, like a fair few did :) i dont race either

discofrank

Likes Dirt
im off to dwelly on sat :)