So...I live in Perth now?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But @pink poodle has the COVID!
That's just an unfounded concern started by the wa government. They have been stereotyping everyone from the east coast because of a few bad eggs...and the rapid spread of the virus. In a few days I'm going to have something shoved up my nose to prove I'm tougher than the virus!

If you need a lift to the hills on the weekend let me know.
Thank you. It will be a while, but I shall keep it in mind.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Goat Farm looks fun - I haven't been there yet

Probably should mention that we don't test via the nose here in WA..
Depends - I have to get a nasal swab every 4 weeks, just before I fly back to site. Our testing is run by one of the smaller mining companies, via a national pathology company. It's very uncomfortable having a 20cm cotton bud inserted to somewhere behind your eyeballs !

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Like me, my mate was unable to see after getting his brain stem poked by a foot long swab.

Difference? He side swiped a pillar in the multi level car park while unable to see straight.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Like me, my mate was unable to see after getting his brain stem poked by a foot long swab.

Difference? He side swiped a pillar in the multi level car park while unable to see straight.
Geez.....they might be poking a bit hard by the sound of that !

I've had it done 4 or 5 times now and the worst side effect is that it makes your eyes water for a minute or so at the time. The woman who did mine today was the best ! the least discomfort out of all the swabs I've had thus far.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've never seen a goat there, and assumed there were none, but did hear one recently. Could have been coming from a nearby property tho.
The hunt begins...

Used to come across goats a bit in the Watagans. They seem to get pretty big in the wild.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After a crash a few years ago I was being poked and prodded in Emergency and the Doctor asked if it was the Goat Farm (it wasn't) then they said they should shut that bloody place down...so fair warning it has claimed a few scalps!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
After a crash a few years ago I was being poked and prodded in Emergency and the Doctor asked if it was the Goat Farm (it wasn't) then they said they should shut that bloody place down...so fair warning it has claimed a few scalps!
They had 12 broken collarbones in one DH race there back in the mid 90's. From what I heard they were all on one tabletop. I got away with a small crack in mine after crashing in the same spot during practice.

ausdb

Being who he is
They had 12 broken collarbones in one DH race there back in the mid 90's. From what I heard they were all on one tabletop. I got away with a small crack in mine after crashing in the same spot during practice.
I'll admit I was too much of a chicken shit to ride there in the 90's such was it's reputation and I still haven't. :eek: