So...I live in Perth now?

ausdb

Being who he is
Oh I know that already from previous visits. My ummmmm local guide seems to think there is a coffee roaster "near by", something I'll explore once I'm liberated from this incarceration. But there's a bus stop near by for a reasonable run into the city. I ridden around Malaga in a kind of aimless wandering.
There's a few roasters in Malaga I would probably suggest Fiebre which are on Trade Road behind Bunnings on Malaga Drive

Riding, I'm very out of touch with whats good or not as I've been out of MTB for a long time but just getting back in now my Son is older. Ashes is more up to date than me I would second all of what he recommends. Unfortunately I don't know if there's anything as good as what you've been used to but hey it didn't stop Sam Hill :)

ausdb

Being who he is
Funnily enough, there used to be a (very illegal) DH track at Kings Park back in the day. It was super steep and ended across from the old Swan Brewery.
That sides pretty steep would have loved to have seen it

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's a few roasters in Malaga I would probably suggest Fiebre which are on Trade Road behind Bunnings on Malaga Drive

Riding, I'm very out of touch with whats good or not as I've been out of MTB for a long time but just getting back in now my Son is older. Ashes is more up to date than me I would second all of what he recommends. Unfortunately I don't know if there's anything as good as what you've been used to but hey it didn't stop Sam Hill :)
Cheers. Will be checking them out in another 10 or 11 days.