I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I've got 1 box mystery trifecta: Makybe Diva, Strasbourg, She's Archie

1 mystery trifecta: Grey song, Makybe Diva, Media Puzzle

1 mystery quinella: Elvstroem, Makybe Diva

Go Fine Cotton, GO!!!

RCOH

Eats Squid
I got nothing going, not even a horse in the work sweep, but I have a good feeling about 'Grey Song'.

Makybe Diva will not win, Vinnie Roe or Elvstroem will take it out.

Maffew

Likes Dirt
Money Each way on Winning Belle and Another Warrior.
I got a good feeling about Another Warrior. :D
Hopefully Ill be $60 richer after the race.

spuddy

Likes Dirt
I can't tell you or else id be done for the horse-racing equivalent of 'insider trading'. But i'll tell ya if my hot tip comes through :wink:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
spuddy said:
I can't tell you or else id be done for the horse-racing equivalent of 'insider trading'. But i'll tell ya if my hot tip comes through :wink:
Your kidding, please don't tell me that Makybe Diva was your "insider" tip! :?

It was the absolute odds on favourite mate, I could've given you that tip and I know nothing about the nags :lol: :lol:

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i had $5 on Delzao

ended up last or second last

i picked it because on the TAB website its rating was 92/100 and still had $11.80 the place.

spuddy

Likes Dirt
johnny said:
spuddy said:
Your kidding, please don't tell me that Makybe Diva was your "insider" tip! :?

It was the absolute odds on favourite mate, I could've given you that tip and I know nothing about the nags :lol: :lol:
Nah it wasn't mate, and it didnt come through, and now i have to sell off all my stuff to pay for the tip. Oh well....

:p

scblack

Leucocholic
My mum who is retired had a good win. She had a Mystery Trifecta, and won!! - something like $3,000. Good on mum.

Hopefully some comes my way 8)

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RCOH said:
I got nothing going, not even a horse in the work sweep, but I have a good feeling about 'Grey Song'.

Makybe Diva will not win, Vinnie Roe or Elvstroem will take it out.

RCOH

Eats Squid
spuddy said:
From now on, anything RCOH says is null and void. Sorry mate, them's the rules :wink:
My foot is bleeding & it hurts to walk :) . Point taken, I will shut up now.

parallax

Likes Dirt
I was at work so missed putting a bet on.

However it turned out for the best in the end anyways. The $20 I was going to put on Vinne Roe would've been wasted. Instead, a bloke who won $2000 on the pokies and had a good race day gave me a $44 tip for bringing him a beer when I was working tray.
Add that to my other tips = $70 for 8hrs working the tray. Not a bad little pick up If I do say so myself.

ntm: I had a few dips in the sweep at my other job. So maybe another wad of cash waiting for me when I go to pick up my pay. And if not, a free beer! :lol: