Sold SOLD '18 Fox 36 W/ push acs3 coil kit

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2018 Fox 36 rc2 W/ push acs3 coil conversion

Item Condition: Excellent. Bought new and around 7 months old. 2 of which have been spent abroad.

Reason for selling: No longer required. Got a new frame which requires a longer travel fork. Increasing travel past 160mm in these is a pita

Price and price conditions: $1000+ post
RRP on the fork is $1400
RRP on the acs3 is $550

Extra Info:

Boost
160mm travel
Black acs3 spring installed
Custom stealth black graphics applied.
200mm steerer

Best fork I have ever used, hands down. Small bump is ridiculous. Will be to pricey to change the damper and adjust the acs3 to increase travel. Recommended fork ravel for the new frame is 170mm, I don't wanna under fork it.

Pictures: Yep

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Item: 2018 Fox 36 rc2 W/ push acs3 coil conversion

Item Condition: Excellent. Bought new and around 7 months old. 2 of which have been spent abroad.

Reason for selling: No longer required. Got a new frame which requires a longer travel fork. Increasing travel past 160mm in these is a pita

Price and price conditions: $1000+ post
RRP on the fork is $1400
RRP on the acs3 is $550

Extra Info:

Boost
160mm travel
Black acs3 spring installed
Custom stealth black graphics applied.
200mm steerer

Best fork I have ever used, hands down. Small bump is ridiculous. Will be to pricey to change the damper and adjust the acs3 to increase travel. Recommended fork ravel for the new frame is 170mm, I don't wanna under fork it.

Pictures: Yep

Jesus it's a shame to break up that bike.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jesus it's a shame to break up that bike.

It hurts a little but the next chapter is going to sooth the pain a little.

Got a nomad 4 frame with float X2. If my elevensix sells I'll likely invest in another elevensix to suit. Plan on putting a DVO onyx SC up the front for 180mm of travel.

If this doesn't sell I might try an angleset and keep the fork but the n4 is built around a 170 fork.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It hurts a little but the next chapter is going to sooth the pain a little.

Got a nomad 4 frame with float X2. If my elevensix sells I'll likely invest in another elevensix to suit. Plan on putting a DVO onyx SC up the front for 180mm of travel.

If this doesn't sell I might try an angleset and keep the fork but the n4 is built around a 170 fork.

I'm sure the fork will sell.

You will be pleasantly surprised by the DVO, the D1 cartridge and airspring I rate as the best of the mass market offerings. Might be worth investing in a SD components DVC just to control end of stroke ramp up.