NSW SOLD 2012 Nukeproof Scalp, $2,200, Large, CCDB, Ano black

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Item: 2012 Nukeproof Scalp, Large, Anodized black.

Item Condition: Pretty damn good. The bike has been ridden for 6 or 7 months (on my local tracks which have nothing too huge or gnarly) and has a couple of small shuttle marks on the swingarm near the axle which are to be expected. There is 1 mark on the down tube just in front of the BB from a flung up rock. Other than that I have taken good care of the bike, it has never lacked attention when it comes to maintenance or cleaning.

A couple of the components are my old faithful gear that has been carried across a few frames. The handle bars have a little bit of shuttle rub. The rear wheel shows signs of considerable use, but still runs strong on new bearings. Front wheel is perfect. There are scratches on the bash guard taco.

Reason for selling: I am pretty interested in the new Zerode G2's, so I might give one of them a go. (Then in 6 months time I'll probably move on to something else.)

Price and price conditions: $2,200

Extra Info:
Frame - 2012 Nukeproof Scalp
Rear shock - Cane Creek Double Barrel
Front shock/fork - 2010 Marzocchi 888 RC3 evo's. These are modified with the air volume adjust removed with oil added to compensate. ( Removes weight, They work the same as my other pair in any case.)
Handlebars - Deity Dirty 30
Stem - Nukeproof Warhead
Headset - Nukeproof Warhead 1.1/8 - 1.5
Grips - Lizard skin
Saddle - Nukeproof Plasma Core
Seatpost - Dabomb Hellfire XC
Front brake - Shimano XT m785
Rear brake - Shimano XT m785
Cranks - Shimano Saint
Chainguide - MRP G2
Chainring - e13 G-ring
Chain - KMC X9
Pedals - Nukeproof Proton
Rear derailleur - Shimano Saint
Rear shifter - Shimano Saint
Cassette - SRAM PG970
Front hub - Dabomb Headspin
Rear hub - Dabomb Heaspin
Front rim - Dabomb
Rear rim - Dabomb

Bike comes with the 42mm dog bone kit used to raise the BB height, spare axle clamp kit and spare shock bolt kit.

Pictures:

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

For more pics or detailed info shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
More recent photo's

It's raining today so this morning I took some more pics,

DSC01303_zps1ef5480c.jpg

Right side shuttle rub with derailleur
DSC01301_zps3c937927.jpg

Left side shuttle rub
DSC01302_zps039a1683.jpg

Bash guard
DSC01305_zpsb9bab696.jpg

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Still $2,200, priced low to sell it quick.

I'll be going to the Del Rio state round next weekend. If anyone is interested I can bring it along.

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Still only $2,200.

Priced low to sell it quick, not because it's flogged out or thrashed or something. It's priced way lower than any other scalp I've seen.