VIC [SOLD] 2015 Devinci Troy Carbon - Mint condition - Price drop. Got to go

notso

Likes Dirt
Item: 2015 Devinci Troy Carbon L/XL
Item Condition: Used but in pristine condition (see pics). Ridden no more than about 200kms in the last 18 months.
Reason for selling: Bought a moto and mrs says I have too many toys. Also racing road mostly these days
Price and price conditions: $2900
Extra Info:

2015 Devinci troy carbon. XL. Bit on the small side for an XL, Would fit anyone ffrom about 5'10" up.
Amazing condition. Been racing road this year so would be lucky to have done 200kms in 18 months. Bike still has original tires and grips to give you an idea of the amount of kms it's done

Fox 34 ctd fork 140mm
Fox ctd rear shock. 135mm
1x chain guide.
125mm Reverb stealth dropper.
Full 1x XT groupset.
SRAM trail 40 wheelset, true and free from dings.

All the rest of the fruit.

Brakes just bled and fork serviced

Awesome 5.5 Inch do it all bike. Happy enough doing local XC loops as it is racing Gravity Enduro.
Only reason for sale is it never get's ridden because I've been racing road the last year and a bit, and I just bought a moto, so I have even less time to ride it.

Any questions, just ask.

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

sparksy

Likes Bikes
I don't understand.........

Reason for selling.........

I don't understand why many (there are exceptions out there) girlfriends/partners/wives etc have to be such killjoys with this stuff. There are many suffering this ilk.

Stay strong brothers.

notso

Likes Dirt
Reason for selling.........

I don't understand why many (there are exceptions out there) girlfriends/partners/wives etc have to be such killjoys with this stuff. There are many suffering this ilk.

Stay strong brothers.
Honestly it's more a time thing. My mrs is pretty rad when it comes to toys (she bought me an Evolve electric longboard for xmas.. and I'm 34 with 4 kids).
Between racing road bikes, work, a moto i just bought, and 4 kids, it just doesn't get used. Hence the immaculate condition.