VIC SOLD - 2020 Norco Optic 29 Medium - Frame

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2020 Norco Optic C1? (The purple XTR model) Medium frame, crank, shock and stem
Item Condition: Great
Reason for selling: New bike itch
Price and price conditions: $2k
Extra Info: See Below
Pictures:
Sure

I bought this when they first came out in December 2019 and it's probably done a couple of thousand kms. That sounds like a lot, but I'm old and visually impaired so both wheels off the ground is not a common occurrence for me. The bike has the usual paint marks for a frame that's been used but a short trip down the drag queen section of the nail polish isle will find the correct colour to touch it up if that's your thing. The pictures shows all of the marks and damage.
The shock is currently at Cyclinic for a rebuild, just preventative maintenance no actual issues. Comes with E13 carbon cranks and new Rotor bottom bracket, factory Rockshox super deluxe whatever, headset and Norco branded stem. Can probably arrange a dropper post and matching purple Wolf Tooth dropper lever, valve stems in purple if you are into that sort of thing.
If you are in Melbourne you are more than welcome to take it for a ride. I probably should have cleaned it properly but it's just stripped while the forks and shock are getting some love.

There's lots of hype about these and it's a really good bike, I just want something shiny and new

Attachments

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
But how would I see the cat footprints? You should see inside, the bloody cat loves sleeping in there!
I'm fitting a dry sump to it in the next couple of weeks so it won't get much love until that's done.
Just need to sell my first born to pay for the Speed Flow bill!
hot laps around silvan dirt rds? [with rubber change] organise a burner get together/joy ride

Daniel Hale

Surprised this is still for sale tbh, price seems reasonable for a modern carbon dually frame to me.
exactly what i thought - i even contemplated at 450 reach would it fit me [same as my current L frames- but with moorey's talk of upscaling to a large - comparing heights makes me wonder if i should b on xl frame???] i would want to run a 120mm fork though to steepen the HA ;)
its also in my fav frame colour, and my new 5/10's are in grey to match the decals...+ purple valve stems o_O @Dales Cannon when you going to update the emoji list to include Love heart, drool, pile of Shite?

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How low is lowball? :rolleyes:
How about $2000 posted with a 210mm One Up dropper and Wolf Tooth remote? I'll thrown in a rusty VN Commodore, two broken fish tanks and some used boxing gloves.
I'm getting some touch up painted matched this weekend and then I'll battle the 'tards on Faceballs. I've got a few weeks until my GG frame turns up so I suppose I'll just keep riding it.

Daniel Hale

How about $2000 posted with a 210mm One Up dropper and Wolf Tooth remote? I'll thrown in a rusty VN Commodore, two broken fish tanks and some used boxing gloves..
have the gloves punched anyone famous? or better yet socked @moorey with them - cos he had 27 pairs of 165mm cranks and wouldn’t sell one to you as he wanted a swap only?

Daniel Hale

26. Just dropped off a set to @Labcanary.
Don’t you want 217mm cranks? You know, because pointless?
nope i’ve gone the other way, kids size 154mm - but will take 151mm, whichever is rarer/cooler/bespoke/custom/1 of a kind, or once ridden by the only dwarf to have ridden paris roubaix