VIC SOLD - 2020 Norco Optic 29 Medium - Frame

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
You leave Cadel out of this.
i am thinking of tom pidcock, a cross racer signed by the big british team as they see him being the next wout VA or matthieu VdP, problem is he’s only 1.57m, your probably taller than him, though his hair might make him taller than you by a whisker ;)

moorey

call me Mia
i am thinking of tom pidcock, a cross racer signed by the big british team as they see him being the next wout VA or matthieu VdP, problem is he’s only 1.57m, your probably taller than him, though his hair might make him taller than you by a whisker ;)
*you're

Also, I wasn’t thinking of anyone. I’ve never watched a TDF, Roubaix or any other road/gravel/cx race, and I hope I never do.
I don’t know or care about what those acronyms mean or who those people are. Just sayin.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
*you're

Also, I wasn’t thinking of anyone. I’ve never watched a TDF, Roubaix or any other road/gravel/cx race, and I hope I never do.
I don’t know or care about what those acronyms mean or who those people are. Just sayin.
What's that? You're interested in buying the frame? Looks like a very fair deal to me.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

robbieraver

Likes Dirt
Item: 2020 Norco Optic C1? (The purple XTR model) Medium frame, crank, shock and stem
Item Condition: Great
Reason for selling: New bike itch
Price and price conditions: $2k
Extra Info: See Below
Pictures:
Sure

I bought this when they first came out in December 2019 and it's probably done a couple of thousand kms. That sounds like a lot, but I'm old and visually impaired so both wheels off the ground is not a common occurrence for me. The bike has the usual paint marks for a frame that's been used but a short trip down the drag queen section of the nail polish isle will find the correct colour to touch it up if that's your thing. The pictures shows all of the marks and damage.
The shock is currently at Cyclinic for a rebuild, just preventative maintenance no actual issues. Comes with E13 carbon cranks and new Rotor bottom bracket, factory Rockshox super deluxe whatever, headset and Norco branded stem. Can probably arrange a dropper post and matching purple Wolf Tooth dropper lever, valve stems in purple if you are into that sort of thing.
If you are in Melbourne you are more than welcome to take it for a ride. I probably should have cleaned it properly but it's just stripped while the forks and shock are getting some love.

There's lots of hype about these and it's a really good bike, I just want something shiny and new

View attachment 373132
PM sent