SOLD : 2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Ebike - top of the line

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Item: 2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Ebike
Item Condition: Used, will suit new buyer
Reason for selling: Not being used
Price and price conditions: $5,000. Can be sent via courier with tracking in Australia.
Extra Info: As Below
Pictures:
Yes.

2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Ebike, large frame, 170mm travel Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH coil shock, 180mm Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate forks, carbon frame, Deity bars & stem, Bikeyoke Revive 185mm dropper post, Ergo saddle, SRAM Code RSC brakes, near new SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, E Thirteen chainguide, DT Swiss H1700 650B wheelset, Maxxis Assegai tyres with internal rim protection, tubeless, Shimano Steps E8000 motor with 630W battery, OneUp EDC multi tool in steerer, bike has done 1247km. Has some paint chips that were on it when I took it out of the box from new. I won't lie, this is one of the best descending bikes I've ever ridden. It's ridiculously planted, the plush coil shock is amazing. It is untampered and has the factory setting still for the motor. Owned since new, meticulously cared for, recent linkage rebuild, recent fork internal service, recently new drivetrain, new tubeless sealant. Battery is in as new condition, I've never had it go flat on a ride. For example, a ride that has had over 2000m vertical and 45km only uses 4/5 of the battery on very steep climbs. This is exactly what an ebike is intended for; consider it a downhill bike that you can pedal back up time & time again. The bike is in amazing condition and will suit new buyer. Read over the spec again; every part is top of the line.
$5,000. Yep, only $5,000.

Attachments