NSW Sold 24 Bicycles Le Toy

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I nearly got it over the line, until I showed the Mrs and she asked if it was for her!...I replied with "Fuck No, I will swap out my HT frame with this"........I got sent to bed with no dinner.....again!

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I bet he'd swap for a tracer. You just need to find someone with a tracer and mug them

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
why would you swap away a Tracer?..yeah, that's not gonna happen!
Its what I wanted the Tranny to be with the horizontal dropouts, similar level of "robustness"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Consider swaps for anything ?
I wouldn't rule out any dual suspension frame or 26 inch wheels or forks without seeing what there is? But I don't need another hardtail and would certainly prefer to have cash (not much work at the moment etc).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you got the geo chart? how long is the top tube

I have no info about the frame other than what I have already posted. For a brand and item that held such high esteem within the bike community there is very little info available. It is a bit frustrating! I ran a tape measure along the top tube, weld to weld as per image below, and it was about 500mm. a geo chart would be great (thanks for having a dig @cokeonspecialtwodollars) but unfortunately if it is out there Mulder and Scully haven't found it yet. There would also be a reasonable degree of variation depending on which fork was used.

I am fairly sure that the bike would be pretty comfy for me at 183cm with a ~45mm stem and 750mm bars for hitting the local skatepark, dj, and freeride trails. I wouldn't be too keen to ride it on an xc marathon! It would probably be fun on a (very) short am ride if there was enough jibbing options to play on. But I don't think it would suit any sort of serious riding. This is a party frame!

Attachments

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I bet the first 300m was a blast though, boost off every lump on the track!
I loved the whole thing to be honest, my undoing was having a go on a friends bike after the event, I rode it about 300m up the hill that mostly consisted of baby head rocks turned around and bombed back down and just said order me one of those.