NSW Sold 26 inch polygon dirt jump wheelset

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item: polygon Tridd 26 inch dirt jump wheelset
Item Condition: Brand new! I took these off a new bike and would like to sell them rather than use them.
Reason for selling: I wanted a different look and feel...20mm of it.
Price and price conditions: $380 plus post. Depending on your location we may be able to rendevouz. But I'm negotiable...I know what I've got!
Extra Info: Front is 100x15mm hub spacing. Rear is 142x12mm hub spacing. I don't know if spacers are available to change spacing. Hubs are sealed bearing. Rear ratchet sounds nice. 32 spokes a piece. Inside diameter is 24-25mm (my vernier is made of plasticine) and outside is 32mm. Nipples are chrome and erect.
Pictures: here they are all nude and ready...

These wheels look like they came out of the Alex rim factory and were stealth stickered for polygon. One of friends had the same wheels a few years ago and they worked fine for him on a trek ticket s. He weighs about 70-75kg and rides big and smooth.

Let the shit talking begin!

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's really fucking hard. It constantly reflects so much light that the image are all lense flare.
I sold a Haro MTB years ago, selling retro shit really brings out the fuckwits. One bloke needed photo's of the head tube, another one wanted to swap it for homemade whisky, had another bloke make about 50 texts and done a no show.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I sold a Haro MTB years ago, selling retro shit really brings out the fuckwits. One bloke needed photo's of the head tube, another one wanted to swap it for homemade whisky, had another bloke make about 50 texts and done a no show.
You went for the whisky right!!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like the coloured reflections from the bin tops, very creative of you Mr. Poodle..
I'm hardcore arthouse. I actually used my D-SLR and shot in raw for the photo. After workshopping it the file was so big I had to get special permissions from Scott to upload it to the site! Tha is why you all probably noticed a bit of a slow down for about 3 days before this thread went live.

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
I'm hardcore arthouse. I actually used my D-SLR and shot in raw for the photo. After workshopping it the file was so big I had to get special permissions from Scott to upload it to the site! Tha is why you all probably noticed a bit of a slow down for about 3 days before this thread went live.
I was gonna call shopped on the image but you've done it for me..