NSW Sold 26 x 2.35 Schwalbe Hans Dampf never used

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item: 2 Schwalbe Hans Dampf folding tyres. Kevlar bead, super dooper side walls, tubeless ready all the fruit... 26x2.35

Item Condition: brand spanking new! The little nipple tassel things are still present! The rubber feels nice too.

Reason for selling: I've got quite a few minions and prefer to use those over these. So I'd like the cash!

Price: $70 including postage. It's a bargain, but maybe you want to pay more? Throw me some offers.

Extra info: they've been in taking up space in the shed for a few months and it's time to turn them into something I will use. So time for you to set that kids ride up tubeless!

Here is some photographs:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Okay, fair enough, looks like I have some new tyres coming then

Can we get this trade happening, and I'll throw an extra $70 in on top?

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Okay, fair enough, looks like I have some new tyres coming then

Can we get this trade happening, and I'll throw an extra $70 in on top?

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Hahahaha! Yeah we should. I cursed at your frame yesterday as it was blocking my access to the bike stand! Thursday...I reckon I should be able to post it on Thursday. Shoot me a pm and we can work shit out. You might want some other things from my treasure store...wheels, pedals, shoes...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sold sold sold! These ribbed up rubber joy wraps were boxed up and send on their merry way a few days ago.