NSW (SOLD) Cane Creek Kitsuma 210*55mm

atty

Has excellent taste.
  • Item. Cane Creek Kitsuma Air shock
  • Location Sydney, Bondi. will ship - $20 Aus
  • Reason for selling: I ran this shock on my Deviate highlander and decided to try coil out.
  • Price and price conditions $650 cash EFT (PayPal + 3%) Sold
  • Extra Info: This is the new and improved air shock from Cane Creek. while very similar to the Fox Float X2, the Kitsuma Air is on the deader side and is lighter. I found the high/low speed compression adjustments offer very noticeable affects; having the ability to easily change the settings a great bonus - the ability to add a click or two or low speed for more pedal intensive trails and a couple clicks of high speed for fast hard hitting trails is a great feature. In comparison to the coil I currently run (CCIL), the Kitsuma Air is more progressive and a lot harder to bottom out. I also found the pedal platform to be far superior to that of the coil, where bobbing is noticeable. The Kitsuma Air really is a great all round shock. Only benefit of the coil is that the coil looks cool and provides a nice linear feel that suits my preference.
  • Shock has been used for about 20 rides and still looks as new, not a scratch in sight. Shock size is 210*55mm.
  • Pictures Pretty lookin shock eh?

Last edited: