VIC sold DMR, Hayes, Raceface, Marzocchi, all must go

spoony

Likes Dirt
Everything Will Sell:eek:, Nothing Will Be Left Behind:eek:, It Will Be Given Away In The End:eek::eek:, Do Not Be Afraid To Ask For A Deal On Multiple Items I Just Need To Get Rid Of This Stuff.

Item: Bits and pieces that I seem to have collected over the past year
Reason for selling: Just stuff I don’t need and I do need cash
Price and price conditions: All prices with items. All offers will be considered.
Extra Info: Postage for everything, costs will be determined upon signs of serious, legitimate interest

Here we go
Item: 2006 DMR Sidekick Frame
Item Condition: Fantastic DJ/Light Freeride frame, small scratches and scuffs, no dents
Price and price conditions: $250 or best offer
Extra Info: Has chainguide mounts, comes with headset, bottom bracket, derailleur hanger and you might be able to talk me into a seat clamp
Pictures: below

Item: 2006? Marzocchi dirt jam pro’s
Item Condition:Good to excellent. No scratches on stanchions and very few cosmetic scratches on lowers
Price and price conditions: $150 O.B.O.
Extra Info: 100mm. These forks were a lifesaver during cash flow problems, bought them with the idea that I could keep my bike together just so I could cruse down to the shops and stuff but ended up finding them alright for dj’ing and such. A good beginner (or lifesaver) fork.

Item: 2007 Wellgo Pedals
Item Condition: Used but in full working order, no pins missing, good cheap pedal
Price and price conditions: $20
Extra Info: They are black

Item: Pair of hayes 6 inch rotors
Item Condition: Used but very straight and in good condition
Price and price conditions: pending$40 the pair or $25 each
Extra Info: They are shiny, yes I know only one is pictured, don’t cry the other on is on my bike and is identical.

Item: Raceface bash guard
Item Condition: Used but straight and in average condition. Works fine.
Price and price conditions: $30
Extra Info: Looks good

Item: Hayes nine F/R brake set
Item Condition: Used but in average condition, back has been rebuilt and new pads, front has just been bled, a little scratched but purely cosmetic.
Price and price conditions: pending$50 the pair, need to get rid of them. $80 firm with rotors.
Extra Info: Front had a good ridge hose. Back is not pictured

Item: Random Lock on grips
Item Condition: Came on my bike and I don’t like lock ons so there you go very hardly used.
Price and price conditions: $15, I just want them gone
Extra Info: silver lock rings

Item: Raceface 34T chainring
Item Condition: Came on my bike and a chainring came with my chaingaurd so this was leftover. Used for around 2 months while still running 2 speed up the front
Price and price conditions: $20, Priced to move
Extra Info: not really

Item: Hayes MX-2 mechanical brake rear only (can include rotor for a few extra $$)
Item Condition: I have never used this but it looks to be in alright shape, at worst it would need new pads but I doubt it
Price and price conditions: $20,
Extra Info: Has a red cable housing

Last edited: