VIC SOLD ek Remedy 7 Frame 17.5 + PUSH Shock spacers

hungrytiger

Likes Dirt
Item: Trek Remedy 7 Frame - 2011
Item Condition: Fair
Reason for selling: Not being used
Price and price conditions: $150. I prefer local pickup , but may post ($25 P&P)
Extra Info: This is a 17.5" frame for 26"wheels which I used until 2015. Condition is fair, a few scratches and marks, but no dents or structural problems. DRCV shock also comes with PUSH volume spacers. Shock was losing a few PSI every few rides when I had it, it wasn't enough for me to warranty and it never got any worse (still held the exact PSI in the chamber when I checked last weekend that I left it at 2 years ago). Rear is 135mm QR. Headset is good at the top, but could do with a new bottom bearing.
Pictures: yep

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Next in line please Mr tiger.
(I can possibly get this closer to you moorey if you do grab it)

My mates other half is going to get into mountainbiking. She doesn't know this yet apparently, but it's a done thing :p

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
If it's got a tapered headtube I'll take the next spot in the queue.

hungrytiger

Likes Dirt
Yeah will do. Its definitely 135mm rear, uses a slightly longer skewer to go through the split pivot (supplied). You could also buy a 142mm conversion kit for it at the time , but it doesn't sound like you'll want to do that.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah will do. Its definitely 135mm rear, uses a slightly longer skewer to go through the split pivot (supplied). You could also buy a 142mm conversion kit for it at the time , but it doesn't sound like you'll want to do that.
Cool. Cheers man. As per our messages, he will contact you tomorrow.