Mattl

Likes Dirt
Item: Evil The Following custom build
Item Condition:Used
Reason for selling:
Price and price conditions:$4300
Extra Info:
Sold

2017 Evil Bikes The Following V1 frame with factory custom tuned Rockshox Monarch RT3 shock. Size L but it has a very low standover height so will fit fine if you normally ride M frames too.
Fox 34 Factory 130mm forks
Shimano XTR cranks, brakes & 11 speed gears with OneUp Components oval chainring & Sunrace MX8 11-42 cassette(bigger range than xtr & lighter than xt)
Light Bicycle Asymmetric 30mm internal carbon rims with DT Swiss 350 hubs & DT spokes & brass nipples.
Maxxis Aggressor rear tyre & Minion DHF front
Renthal Carbon Fatbars & Renthal Apex Stem
Brand X Ascend XL170mm dropper with OneUp components remote & WTB seat.
The Following is a modern classic 29er trail bike with amazing reviews from everyone who has ridden one. This is a superb $10k build with every part carefully selected and a near new drivechain with no measurable wear. The bike has been maintained to a very high standard & rides like new. It is a reluctant sale but due to my daughters love for xc racing I really need something a bit more xc myself as I will also be racing more xc in future. Having said that with a change of tyres this bike has seen me riding everything from double black diamond downhills to xc podiums.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited: