VIC SOLD! Focus Raven 29" Carbon Hardtail. Size Large

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Focus Raven 29" carbon hardtail. Colour, black & grey / silver.
Item Condition: Used but excellent and well maintained.
Reason for selling: Lack of use.
Price and price conditions: $2200. Open to discussion within reason. **PRICE DROP $1995**
Extra Info: See below.
I'm the original owner and purchased from Cycles Galleria originally.
Size large - I'm 1.93m and it fits well.
Full carbon frame. Frameskinned before first ride so it's very in great condition.
Mavic SLR 29 wheels. All adapters will be supplied.
Fox Evolution fork 100mm travel. No scratches on stanchions. Working beautifully.
SRAM carbon cranks
Shimano XT 785 brakes, shifter and derailleur
1x10 speed. 30 x 11-36
Bontrager XR3 / XR2 tyres front and rear team issue tyres. (Not the Continental shown in the picture)
Thomson 80mm stem and seatpost (not the KS Lev on this)
Crank Bros carbon handlebars 780mm wide / 0 rise
Bontrager saddle

New bottom bracket and headset professionally installed <100kms ago.

The bike is in excellent condition and I just simply don't ride it enough to keep it. I've not ridden this since April despite riding on average 3x per week. This bike has been ridden around Lysterfield with a firm "wheels on the ground" policy and no work needs doing on it.

It's 3rd in my current stable so has led a sheltered life according to Strava. I'm riding my FS bikes exclusively now.

Note that the pedals / bottle cages and Hope Doctor bar ends are not included. ESI bar ends will be installed.

Let me know if you have any questions or wish to see additional photos of any part on the bike. I've only got this one on my phone currently as I don't seem to get home in daylight. More photos to be added this weekend.

Pick up in Narre Warren North. Happy to box up and send at buyers expense.

Pictures: attached.

Attachments

Last edited: