QLD Sold Hope Brakes

Minlak

custom titis
Let’s try again - I have been too nice and held these twice for people that just needed time to pay and well they just didn’t so let’s try again.

Item: Hope E4 on Tech 3 Levers
Item Condition: Used in perfect working order
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Price and price conditions: $350 inc delivery
Extra Info: Front 820mm / Rear 1480 mm - some surface rust on fittings - one of the black clamps Is cracked red ones perfect - plenty of pad life - comes with whatever fittings etc I have left over
Pictures: yessum

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I’ll take them. I’ve got $150 now but should have another $90 next week. DM me.

Hmm .... the X2s on my xc Hardtail do seem a bit weeny lately switching back from the E4s on my other bike.

Minlak

custom titis
I’ll take them. I’ve got $150 now but should have another $90 next week. DM me.

Hmm .... the X2s on my xc Hardtail do seem a bit weeny lately switching back from the E4s on my other bike.
It is hard to like other brakes after having E4’s you just feel like your missing out :)

Minlak

custom titis
Tired of Facebook and people stop replying and don’t actually say yes it no - $350 including delivery

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I am really trying to invent reasons to buy these as they are an absolute steal at this price. Maybe that Enduro hardtail I've been thinking about should be seriously considered...

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I am really trying to invent reasons to buy these as they are an absolute steal at this price. Maybe that Enduro hardtail I've been thinking about should be seriously considered...
I'm the same however I haven't even had a chance to open the V4's that I got off The Drizzle yet, you should definitely buy them and deliver me from temptation.

Minlak

custom titis
Well if you look at it logically- it would be a shame to not have these brakes and then need to build something new up - so it’s more like you can’t afford not to have them