ACT SOLD Ibis Ripmo AF. Large.

damo666

Likes Dirt
ITEM: 2020 Ibis Ripmo AF
REASON FOR SALE: Went to the dark side(ebike). Told myself I’d still ride this….
DETAILS:
  • Large size. 29er wheels.
  • 170mm Rockshox Lyrik fork.
  • DVO Topaz T3 rear shock (143mm travel)
  • SRAM Guide RS brakes w/ 200mm discs.
  • Shimano XT 12sp drivetrain w/10-52tooth Eagle cassette.
  • Rental Fatbar Alloy 800mm wide handlebars w/ Truvative Holzfeller 50mm stem.
  • SRAM X1 Alloy cranks w/32t chainring.
  • Light bicycle Carbon enduro wheel set. 30mm internal width, w/ Hope Pro 4 hubs.
  • Maxxis Minion DHF & Dissector tyres (2.5 Exo+ front /2.4 DD rear).
  • 150mm BrandX Ascend Dropper post.
  • Frame protection used since new, with additional Kona downtube protector added.
  • Weighs 15.5kg.

PRICE: $3900 ono.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

damo666

Likes Dirt
Hey @Litenbror.
I’m 178cm and find it good,the Ibis size chart recommends the Large from 173-185cm.

The reach is 475mm, so not stupidly long like some!

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
was hoping for a short travel dually but will see what happens.
Interested in a large Pivot Trail 429 (previous gen - v2)? I've been meaning to put mine up for a while but couldn't bear the thought of dealing with FB floggers

damo666

Likes Dirt
Bump and price drop.

$5200 ono. Possibly negotiable a bit further with some of the carbon and/or drivetrain bits swapped out!
Have a bike box and can assist with freight for interstate peeps.

Fuggen lot of bike at that price...

damo666

Likes Dirt
OK configuration on this updated with some other bits I had in the shed, updates in parts list on first post.

$4200 ono. Find a cheaper 1 year old Enduro bike!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Someone please buy this. Otherwise can I buy it and then swap it for a short travel trail bike? Anyone need more travel than their current aluminium cough downcountry cough or trail bike has and wants to swap for an amazing enduro rig?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
So it's about 6 1/2 hours to Canberra and I've not been there as an adult, Bright is on the way home, I've got all the time in the world ATM but it's just more bike than I've got the skills for.
Somebody buy this thing so I can regret not buying it rather than regret buying something I can't really utilise to its potential and feeling just a little silly.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
So it's about 6 1/2 hours to Canberra and I've not been there as an adult, Bright is on the way home, I've got all the time in the world ATM but it's just more bike than I've got the skills for.
Somebody buy this thing so I can regret not buying it rather than regret buying something I can't really utilise to its potential and feeling just a little silly.
I dare say you would not be the first person to own a bike they can't utilise to its full potential..
Do it!

damo666

Likes Dirt
I may also add I have a bike box ready to go….and post is covered by me

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I was just at Bright last week. Running mint. This is the perfect bike for it. They are running shuttles every day of the week over school holidays and the best way to bump up your skills is to do shuttles for a day or two…

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy