SA SOLD-Kona XS rigid Steelie

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Item: Kona Hahanna XS steel with Salsa Cromoto suspension corrected steel fork
Item Condition: Used , clean
Reason for selling: Monies to support habit
Price and price conditions: 300? Fork cost that much...
Extra Info: Built this sweet rigid up for Miss 12 but she's now moved onto a dually.
Avid BB7 disc brake on front, V brake rear. 1 x 7 group, 26 inch wheels. Glow in the dark stickers and pedals! New tyres.
****EDIT: I can't count ...1 x 8 Acera Shimano gears. HG rear hub obviously.
Pictures:

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Fucking kidding me. I don't think I can get this one past the minister! I just bought an on one inbred. And the kicker... my brother in law was in Adelaide earlier this week and could have transported it. :cry emoji:

Oh well, I'll take solace in the fact that my eldest has only now moved on to a 24" bike so 26" is too big. For about one month. Le sigh.

Edit: I mean this in a "Nice bike, GLWS" way :)

Last edited:

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Fucking kidding me. I don't think I can get this one past the minister! I just bought an on one inbred. And the kicker... my brother in law was in Adelaide earlier this week and could have transported it. :cry emoji:

Oh well, I'll take solace in the fact that my eldest has only now moved on to a 24" bike so 26" is too big. For about one month. Le sigh.

Edit: I mean this in a "Nice bike, GLWS" way :)
Sorry 'bout that. I have been working on Miss 12 since we first spoke about this.
When she was shown bike had logged 0 kms in 6 months she lamented to the sale. Funds going to her trip to Tassie for athletics championships next month.
show us some pics
Roger that.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Sorry 'bout that. I have been working on Miss 12 since we first spoke about this.
When she was shown bike had logged 0 kms in 6 months she lamented to the sale. Funds going to her trip to Tassie for athletics championships next month.
Don't be sorry, I know how that goes :)
Best of luck for her at the champs.