NSW Sold New Nomad 4 CC frame Large Sold

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Nomad 4cc frame only (no shock), Large
Item Condition: Brand new
Reason for selling: Going 29”
Price and price conditions: $4000
Extra Info: This should be available within the next couple of weeks. Contact via pm, or mobile Zero43844557Four

90666880-6BA8-4A8F-8816-FC152D3D41E9.jpeg

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Megathingamajig incoming?

You'll kick yourself if you don't at least try the 150

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Looks like I’m going to down the Yeti hole :)
Is that because the Yeti clan on mtbr are more organised and only need one thread to discuss the SB150 instead of six parallel threads on the Megatower? You'll spend less time on forums and more time out riding sort of thing...

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Is that because the Yeti clan on mtbr are more organised and only need one thread to discuss the SB150 instead of six parallel threads on the Megatower? You'll spend less time on forums and more time out riding sort of thing...
MTBR forum makes me cringe with shame. Some of the fuckwits that inhabit that forum put Moorey to shame.

Nambra

I'm hearing you @JTmofo, them and some of the regular bungholios commenting on Pinkbike articles.

This place on the other hand, is like a sanitised version of Bambi, with all our proper English, political correctness and genuine, relevant advice and contributions from sensible chaps on all things mtb...

Did someone say chaps?

No need to show me the door, I was leaving anyway.

safreek

I'm hearing you @JTmofo, them and some of the regular bungholios commenting on Pinkbike articles.

This place on the other hand, is like a sanitised version of Bambi, with all our proper English, political correctness and genuine, relevant advice and contributions from sensible chaps on all things mtb...

Did someone say chaps?
View attachment 352008

No need to show me the door, I was leaving anyway.
How did you get that photo of me, or was that you "that" night :D

Nambra

How did you get that photo of me, or was that you "that" night :D
Thought I recognised those buns of steel - that's a mountain biker's arse if ever I saw one. Not sure which night you're referring to though, as it was a week long bender that got blurry pretty early on. Don't think even Freddie Mercury could have kept up.

safreek

Thought I recognised those buns of steel - that's a mountain biker's arse if ever I saw one. Not sure which night you're referring to though, as it was a week long bender that got blurry pretty early on. Don't think even Freddie Mercury could have kept up.
It was the Wednesday, you did look pretty out of it though. The benefits of good drugs