VIC Sold Norco Sight C2, 2019

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
Item: Norco Sight C2, 2019

Item Condition: excellent, some minor scratches

Reason for selling: I'll have a new income soon and will upgrade

Price and price conditions: $4000

Extra Info: (ok some of you may notice that I posted this along with the rest of my fleet a short while back, commenting that I was content with my bike collection. So why would I now be selling this? Well, as it turns out I've scored a new job in a new city... So relocating plus being able to access a new salary mean that I'll be able to soon upgrade to a new bike. This bike is only 2 years old (well, less if you factor in not riding it due to lockdowns), and so is still a very excellent and modern bike to pass on...

Anyway, here's the blurb:

Up for sale is this awesome do-everything trail/all-mountain bike. It's in excellent condition, having been regularly serviced, maintained and cleaned. It does have a few scuffs here and there relative to a two-year old bike. I'm the original owner.

This is the 2019 model model, which sat squarely in the 'trail/all-mountain' category, before Norco reorientated the Sight towards more of an enduro machine.

I've loved riding this bike and am only selling as I'm relocating interstate and will be having the chance to upgrade in the near future.

Spec highlights include:
Size medium
Carbon main triangle, alloy rear.
140mm rear travel
27.5 wheelsize
1x12 GX Eagle drivetrain
Rockshox Pike RCT3 Boost 160mm
Sram Guide RS Brakes
DT 370 hubs

(pedals not included)

Other pics avail on request.

Feel free to discuss the price if serious, but its a pretty fair price for an excellent bike and I'm not interested in being lowballed. (current model Sight C2 RRP is close to $8k).
I know selling during covid times is tricky so I'm totally happy to do chats, video-walkthroughs, help with shipping, etc..

Hit me up with any questions.

Pictures:

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk