Sold SOLD Norco Sight C7.1 27.5 $2500

Mattl

Likes Dirt
Item: Norco Sight C 7.1 with almost every original component replaced and upgraded to top spec to make a very light(around 12kg) and bulletproof trail bike .The bike is very well looked after and rides like new.
2015 Norco Sight Carbon 140mm travel frame with recently replaced Cane Creek DB Air IL shock(new model). Size L (is a smallish size L fitting ideal height 172.5cm to 182.5cm)
Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm with stealth axle
Rear light Bicycle wide carbon rim laced to DT Swiss 350 hub, Front Light Bicycle wide carbon rim laced to Novatec hub
New Maxxis Minion WT 2.5 DHF front & new Rear Maxxis Agressor 2.3 set up tubeless. included is a 2.4 Ardent & an Ardent race if you need lighter weight tyres
Sram X01 Carbon 175mm cranks with near new Absolute Black oval 32t chainring. Sram X01 11 s shifter & rear derailleur, X01 10-42 Cassette(the $400 one) and near new X01 chain with no measurable stretch. I will iclude a round 32t Sram chainring too.
One up chain retention guide
Avid X0 Trail with carbon levers and dual piston calipers(same as Sram Guides). I will include pairs of new sintered pads too.
Rockshox Reverb stealth 150mm dropper(new B1 model with improved seals) with WTB titanium railed seat.
Easton Havoc carbon 760mm bars with Ergon GE1 grips and Sunn machined 60mm stem.
Shimano XT trail spd pedals
Item Condition:Used but very well looked after
Reason for selling:New bike
Price and price conditions:$2500 firm
Extra Info: Great trail bike that has served me well riding everything from XC races to double black diamond dh tracks. It Is one of the best pedalling bikes of this type on the market and climbs as well as it descends. Test rides are welcome, you will not be disappointed.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited: