Sold - Outside of Farkin..

BBMF

Likes Dirt
Item: KHS Dominatrax DH100 Frame with Romic Twin Tube Shock - 8" travel / 800lbs spring / QR Seatclamp / Spare derailleur hanger (New) / Shimano XT Cromo BB / *Will include a near new MRP World Cup System 1 Chain guide
Item Condition: Excellent condition, parts of the frame such as swingarm, cable rub points etc have been covered by protective film
Reason for selling: Not needed / New bike / Need to recoup some funds
Price and price conditions: $900.00 firm / Buyer pays postage / Will deliver to any where in Sydney - Pushi in Melbourne currently has the frame retailing at $2200.00, normal retail is $2799.00
Extra Info: As above, this frame is in excellent condition, only has a few minor scuff marks from normal use, the pivot point rear linkage eliminates pedal induced bob, the Romic shock is incredible and recently won the MBA - Mountain Bike Action Magazine Shock Shootout - has both external rebound and compression dials, the twin tube design does away with having an external resevoir i.e: 5th Element, FOX RC etc..
The shock and spring is huge, makes all others look anorexic
Single swingarm design with standard 10mm drop outs
Pictures: 2 of the pictures are of the frame and shock the 3rd picture is of the MRP Chainguide

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
I heard somewhere, i think it was Bike Addictions old website, that you can get those frames up to 15" of travel. :shock: Thats alot of travel there.