SOLD pending payment. Mavic Crossmax SLR 29" wheelset. VIC Melbourne.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Mavic Crossmax SLR wheels.
Item Condition: very good / excellent
Reason for selling: spare wheels / not being used.
Price and price conditions: $575.00 local pick up preferred. Can pack and send interstate at buyer's expense.
Extra Info: see below.
Pictures: see below. Trying to load them but they keep failing.

Mavic Crossmax SLR 29" wheels.
I bought these as a spare set and have used them sparingly.
These wheels have been sat at home in a bag waiting for me to decide what I'm doing with them and they're much better off being used so they're up for sale.
Condition - Very Good / excellent. Completely straight and true. There are a couple of marks where stray stones have come into contact but no gouges. No dings in the rim and they are the easiest wheels to run tubeless I've ever tried.

The rear has a couple of minor marks where a stone must have hit the rim between the spokes. (See photos)

Freehub body and both front and rear hubs run smoothly and freely.
The freehub does have some marks on it but it accepts a cassette easily and securely.

They're set up 15x100 front and 12x142 rear but as you'll know Mavic wheels are convertible with adaptors.

The wheels will come with:
Front wheel,
Rear wheel,
Rotor bolts,
Adaptors to make them work with 9x100 front and 10x135 rear,
QR axles for above,
Tubeless valves & valve tool,
Tyre levers / hub spanners. (They're dual function),
Cadence sensor (never used it),
A selection of Mavic stickers,
Wheel bags (as shown in photos), to follow when the site decides to let me load them. :^(

No Rotors / Tyres / through axles are included (they didn't come with any).

They're incredibly light, stiff and make a significant difference to your ride. They're serviceable and reliable as I've another pair on my hardtail.
I'd keep them if I needed them but they're just sitting at home doing nothing and they're too good for that.

I'm based in Melbourne SE suburbs and would prefer local pick up.
As I work in the city it's possible for me to meet you in the CBD or on St Kilda Road.

Happy to pack and ship interstate should the buyer prefer at their expense.

Price: $575.00

Happy to answer any questions, thanks for reading!

The Reverend.

Last edited: