NSW (SOLD) Pivot Mach 5 Medium with 2 forks and 3 wheels!

ViS

Likes Dirt
You want a true "do it all" bike, well look no further. If you are asking yourself "Pivot? never heard of that brand", then get the hell out of my ad.

Depending on the fork you put on, you can have fork lengths of 100 / 120 / 140 or 150mm. This bike loves it at any length.

Item: Pivot mach 5 with extras (see below)
Item Condition: Awesome
Reason for selling: Time for something new
Price and price conditions: SOLD Pending payment
Extra Info: Right-o, here goes.

Frame - Med Pivot mach 5 with Fox RP23 140mm shock.

Fork 1 - Marzocchi Bomber RC3 44 Ti 15QR. One of the best feeling 150mm forks you'll get. Titanium spring, for trail fork weight with a beautiful plush spring feel. 180mm steerer. Good seals. No marks anywhere.

Fork 2 - Fox 32 RL TALAS 100/120/140mm 9QR. 195mm steerer, Seals and stanchions perfect.

Wheels - Shimano XT UST. Full tubeless rims (no need for stans strips). One QR rear wheel, one QR front wheel and one 15mm front wheel.

Tyres - Conti mountain king rear and Conti rubber queen front. Both UST and both basically brand new. Still have the rubber hairs on them as can be seen in one pic.

Brakes - Shimano XT M785. Perfect condition, and to prove my OCD'ness I bought two silver levers and one silver, one black caliper, so the silver matched the fork and the black matched the rear frame.

Shifters - Rear is SRAM X0 carbon, front is SRAM X9 graphite.

Derailleurs - Rear is SRAM X0 carbon, front is Shimano XT

Crankset - Truvativ Noir Carbon. Awesome, strong and light. Chainrings are 22/32/36. I replaced the 44t ring with a 36t to give better clearance, and still a ring big enough for the long downs.

Cassette - XT 11/34

Chain - XT

Bars - Easton Haven Carbon Fibre Stealth 711mm. Brand new. Has been for a single 2 hour ride. Happy to knock $100 off the price and swap the bars out with Nukeproof alloy 720mm bars.

Stem - Nukeproof 70mm (but have others if it's too short for you).

Seatpost - Crank Bros Joplin 100mm with remote. Works perfectly.

Saddle - Selle Italia SLR Flow.

This bike will climb like a mountain goat, then bomb downhill with ease. The DW link is still the best suspension design on the market. You can stand on the pedals to climb and get very little bob. With the fork options, you could race XC or Gravity enduro easily.

PM me for more info. Happy to ship anywhere at buyers cost. Expect maybe $100 to most places.

Pictures:K52S8292.jpgK52S8291.jpgK52S8279.jpgK52S8280.jpgK52S8281.jpgK52S8282.jpgK52S8283.jpg

Last edited:

ViS

Likes Dirt
2009 model frame. I bought it in 2011 as a bare frame and built it up and upgraded along the way, so most parts are newer than that. It's been very well looked after, regularly serviced and is in way better condition than most bikes half the age. Buyer won't be disappointed.

AdrenalineJunkie

Likes Dirt
Sorry mate, last question, I can't seem to find any geometry specs for it online... do you have any? Particularly head angle, TT length? Chain stay length?

Cheers

Tim

Down hooligan

Likes Bikes
Hey mate, pm sent but I'm not sure if it worked ?? Contact me on 0487224212 seriously interested. Myles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk