QLD Sold! Please delete

BB1

Likes Dirt
***sale pending***

Item: 2011 Santa Cruz Nickel (Large) $2300 complete!
Location: Brisbane, will send interstate at buyers expense. Inspection or test rides welcome.
Item Condition: Excellent, frame has no dings or cracks, very minor scratches from general riding. Bike has only done around 1000km’s total. Forks and running gear less than six months old.
Reason for selling: Fallen in love with a French carbon clad mistress.
Price and price conditions: A steal at $2300 complete, as pictured. Postage to be negotiated depending on location. Further info below.
Extra Info:

Build:
• Frame: 2011 Santa Cruz Nickel (large), bought new 12 months ago.
• Forks: 2011 Rockshox Revelation Team Dual Air (20mm axle) bought new six months ago LBS has tuned shock (spacers) so travel is set at 130mm to match the rear.
• Rear mech: X9 10 speed
• Shifter: X9 10 speed
• Cranks: Stylo with Superstar chainguide.
• Brakes: Elixir CR
• Bars: Pro taper 720mm
• Stem: Stylo
• Headset: Cane Creek XIX
• Seat/post: Brand new I-beam I-Fly seat and post
• Wheels: Hand built Mavic XM317 rims with Fire eye hubs. These are about six months old, dead straight and have done a grand total of about 100km's commuting. I've used a Mavic SX wheelset for any dirt work which I'd like to keep, but can be negotiated into the sale.
• Tyres: Michelin XC
• Shock: Fox RP23
• Pedals: Crank Bros Candy

Nothing to spend, she’s a great bike and is only being replaced as I can’t resist a new toy. Looks fantastic on the trail and she’s a very fun bike to ride. Professionally built by reputable bike shop.

It hasn’t had a hard life, just trail riding, commuting, and a couple of 4hr enduro races. No jumping or hucking (I’m too old for that!). Wish they made this in carbon – I prefer this to the Blur. I'm 6'2" and it's a great size for the 'taller man' with a slightly long TT than most.

Bike can be viewed/test ridden on Brisbane southside. I’m in Canberra around once a month so if anyone wants delivery down there or a test ride it can be arranged.

Some great reviews of the bike here: http://www.santacruzmtb.com/nickel/#reviews.php

Send me a PM if you’re interested and I’ll shoot you my phone number and contact details.

Pictures: Sure thing. Let me know if you need any close-ups of anything. Can send hi-res pics of anything to an email if you want high quality shots, nothing to hide on this bike.

Dog not included.

Attachments

Last edited:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
you need to stop it right now

great bike by the way at a respectable price - good luck with the sale

BB1

Likes Dirt
Bump... can bring it to Canberra next week if anyone down there is interested.

BB1

Likes Dirt
Bump - fresh photos added and price drop.

Sorry, no pics of Frenchie yet, but they're coming!

BB1

Likes Dirt
Bump - plenty of interest but no-one has yet taken it off my hands. This is seriously one hell of a bike - take advantage of my impulsive purchasing habits while you can. Have the receipts for frame and realised it's not even a year old.

Also added pic of a French rear end just to keep people happy.

Zesty rear.jpg