QLD Sold please delete

heavyp

You heard it here first
haha I wish mate! Getting a 5d Mk 3 and a couple new lenses if I can
Fair call there amazing cameras the iso is good too Im an assistant/digital operator so get to work with a lot of cams so your making a good choice and ive always been a canon user, it will do for sports shooting too 6fps is good enough. Hope the glass you get has a red line around it or there all white

Andrew Benson

Likes Dirt
Update!

You will now be given for free! A leatt moto gpx carbon neck brace, and any other parts lying around which may include tires, tubes and handlebars! Get in quick!

Remy.A

Likes Bikes
Hi, do you think the large would fit someone who is around 5.9ft with a bit of room to grow into?

Last edited:

Andrew Benson

Likes Dirt
Fair call there amazing cameras the iso is good too Im an assistant/digital operator so get to work with a lot of cams so your making a good choice and ive always been a canon user, it will do for sports shooting too 6fps is good enough. Hope the glass you get has a red line around it or there all white
hahha, yeah unbelievable iso performance. I also have a 7d body so for sports I will definitely pull that out a bit, if I keep it that is! Will need to get a longer lens first, maybe a 70-200, I really want an 85 1.8 though!