NSW Sold please delete

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Back up for sale, fell through. Mods please don't delete until sold not pending payment, cheers.

Item: 2013 Rockshox Boxxer WC

Location: Lower Blue Mountains, happy to post at buyers expense or sort out a deal with price/postage, already packed, wrapped and taped up ready to post the day you pay.

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: Trying 40's

Price and price conditions: 600 ONO

Extra Info: Excellent condition, stanchions 100% scratch free, lowers have a few marks here and there but pretty good for lowers.. Currently have green Slik Graphics decals covering the stock red, green is still on them, not removing as they are already packed for postage with green. Includes axle and brake mount, Only selling as a mate is offloading his 40's dirt cheap and I've always wanted to try them.

Pictures: Message me or contact on 0400 799 265 for more detailed pictures. Send me a text first before calling and I'll call you back asap, I usually ignore unknown numbers. On rotorburn daily so I won't miss your messages here.

Photos below show the stock red decals which are clear coated on from factory and the green Slik Graphics decals.

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
good grief, should have put sold a long time ago.

the bike they're on now is for sale for $950 on facebook though...