VIC SOLD please delete

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Item: Rockshox Lyric RCT3 170mm non-boost
Item Condition: Functionally amazing, cosmetically average (see below)
Reason for selling: 2018 Fox 36s
Price and price conditions: $480
Extra Info: Were completely overhauled by Cyclinic a month ago (full damper service etc) and have also had a Luftkappe installed, which really increases the small bump sensitivity and makes them hold up better in the mid-stroke. Will include the original air piston and some volume spacers. Unfortunately I have cut the steerer quite short to 166mm, which is one of the reasons I'm selling them at this price. The other reason is that there is a scuff on the LH stanchion that has been buffed out and painted (by the previous owner, who neglected to tell me about it prior to purchase), but the paint has worn off over time and you can now see it. Functionally it is 100% as there is no roughness whatsoever, but it devalues them cosmetically. There are some other minor scuffs on the lowers. If the length of the steerer is a problem I can include the Ragley Stubbing 40mm stem, which has a stack height of 30mm for a little bit extra.
Pictures:
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_3076.JPG
IMG_5024.JPG
IMG_5835.JPG
IMG_6336.JPG

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Unsure exactly, I'd guess originally purchased in 2015 as the 2016 model. I am the second owner, which is why I don't know the exact date of purchase.
Can you check the serial number on them when you get a chance?

moorey

call me Mia
I'd offer excellent 140mm rct3 shadow coat straight steerer revs as part paymen if your steerer wasn't so short...and you weren't you.