VIC SOLD. Please remove mods.

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2009 Last Cord.
Item Condition: Very good.
Reason for selling: Don't ride it enough.
Price and price conditions: $1000 plus postage.
Extra Info: The Deity cranks were rawed and clear coated but are showing some surface rust under the clear. Won't effect performance at all, just looks ghetto.
Pictures:

Last edited:

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
specs please, and when will new pics be up?
I took those pics today. New pics will just be after a clean. Can get them up tomorrow.

Spec is:

Frame: 2009 Last Cord
Fork: Rock Shox Argyle 302
Headset: FSA Impact
Stem: Deity
Bars: NS Proof
Grips: Deity
Brake: Deore lever with Saint caliper, Goodridge line and Avid rotor
Front wheel: Imperial
Rear wheel: Last Zakk hub (11t) laced to Imperial rim
Cranks: Deity Vendetta
Sprocket: Federal 25t
Pedals: Wellgo MG52's with LONG pin kit
Seatpost: Thomson Elite
Seat: Giant
Seat clamp: Hope
Tyres: Maxxis Holy Rollers 2.4 front 2.25 rear.

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay thanks, would you have a rough idea on how much postage would be to canberra 2602?
I sent my old Last Raffnix to Sydney for $30. I'm thinking it'll be cheaper mate. ;) I used to be able to send bikes through my mum's old work which was a pottery that did a daily Startrack Express pick up. I'll get chummy with them again and see if I can throw it on the truck for you? Shouldn't be more than $30 for sure mate.

pwaydrive-fan

Likes Dirt
that would be perfect, i dont get paid untill wednesday so i guess ill talk to you then about buying or somthing along those lines

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that would be perfect, i dont get paid untill wednesday so i guess ill talk to you then about buying or somthing along those lines
No worries bloke. I'll get much clearer pictures up tomorrow after a wash. Really is a very tidy bike.