NSW sold please remove

kanemb

Likes Dirt
Large Kona process 134 27.5
Coffs Harbour
$2500
The frame is a 2015 model, almost everything else has been upgraded.
I have owned the bike since new, pivot bearings were replaced recently. Spec list is below, upgrades are practical with more expensive parts added where they make a difference. With the 150mm fork and the angle set the geometry and handling are still current (head angle around 66 degrees and wheel base is a bit longer all other geo numbers can be found on this link https://2015.konaworld.com/process_134a_dl.cfm).
I’m selling this bike as I have bought an E bike and I’m not getting enough use out of it.

Forks: Fox Factory 34 fit 4, 150mm non boost (2016) tokens fitted.
Shock: Fox Factory DPX2 (2019) comes with volume spacer kit.
Brakes: Shimano SLX with XT rotors; 203mm front 180 mm rear
Drive train: Shimano XT shifter and derailleur (11 speed), SLX cranks and cassette, one up chain retention device.
Seat post: Crank Brothers highline 150mm drop
Headset and stem: – 1 degree offset headset, Answer 35 mm stem
Pedals: Deity Deftrap
Wheelset: stans rims and hubs; Flow rear rim and Arch front, maxxis high roller 2 tyres
Bars: stock 760 mm
Seat: fizik something

Last edited:

kanemb

Likes Dirt
Yeah I tried to edit the post but it would only let me change the title so I chucked the price an location in there. Last time I posted stuff here the format was different

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I think the option to Edit Thread at the top right of the post limits you to thread title, if you choose edit at the bottom of the post you can change the content of the post.