Sold please removee

cramhobart

Likes Dirt
Guide RSC

Hobart

Excellent condition, levers replaced under warranty one lever brand new one less than half a dozen rides.
Come with 2 piece centreline rotors 180mm and 160mm ti rotor bolts, matchmaker adaptors, front hose 680mm rear 1430mm.

Selling because I bought hopes while I was pissing around with warranty claims.

$380 posted complete. New price with these rotors is over 650.
$280 Brakes and matchmaker clamps (no rotors) Pricing is firm.

Brakes were purchased new from lbs at start of year. Fitted with metallic pads that have about a months use on them.

Attachments

Last edited:

cramhobart

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the reply- I'll put the hose lengths in this afternoon. I believe I have entered an information as per the template.

Last edited:

abaser666

Likes Bikes
Out of curiosity, what did you go for instead? I've always been a fan of avid /sram , and am curious about what would top their premium offering. (recognising that brakes are often a very personal thing)

cramhobart

Likes Dirt
I had some issues with levers which SRAM replaced under warranty. While I was waiting for replacements I bought some hopes, which I prefer.
Great brakes- I'm about to start a new build, steel hardtail play bike, there is a fair chance these will end up on that.

Last edited:

abaser666

Likes Bikes
I had some issues with levers which SRAM replaced under warranty. While I was waiting for replacements I bought some hopes, which I prefer.
Great brakes- I'm about to start a new build, steel hardtail play bike, there is a fair chance these will end up on that.
Ah! Hopes. Everyone is on the hopes train! I'd better climb aboard.