QLD Sold pls delete

BB1

Likes Dirt
Sold, thanks RB!

Item: 2012/13 Lapierre Zesty carbon 714/914 (Large)

I have for sale my beautiful Zesty. It’s a bit of a hybrid as it has the 2013 Zesty 914 frame, but all parts are from a 2012 Zesty 714 (frame was a warranty replacement). The 914 is the top spec frame and looks fantastic in matte black/white, the pictures don't do it justice. The frame has a 142x12mm back end, and was beefed up from the 2012 version. I think it looks much better than the multi-colour current models!

Item Condition: Very good. Frameset has done half a dozen rides for a total of 150km’s and is as new, components have done 1200km’s. Never raced, treated harshly, or been sworn at.

Reason for selling: Two small children really muck up riding plans, so I don’t ride as much as I used to and can’t justify having a high end bike sitting in the garage.

Price and price conditions: $2750 with the dropper post as pictured.

Extra Info: I’m going to regret selling this but I can’t justify it sitting under the house. It’s done more commuting than trails since it was rebuilt! The factory weight for these is quoted as 11.6kg, I've weighed this with pedals and adjustable post and it came in at 12kg.

Exact details and geometry for the frame can be found at http://archives.lapierre-bikes.co.uk/2013/node/3271

2012 714 build is as follows:

Fork: Fox Float RL FIT 140 15mm tapered.
Rear shock: Fox Float RP2 HV boost valve 200 for OST+
Derailleur: Shimano XTR 10 speed
Crank: Shimano XT
Bottom bracket: Shimano BB7141A
Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG62-10 (11x36 10 speed)
Brakes: Formula RX1
Shifters: SLX
Bars: Carbon Pro Taper 720mm
Seatpost: KS LEV adjustable seat post (just serviced)
Saddle: Fizik Gobi XM (used about six times, I prefer the SDG Bel-Air)
Wheelset: Easton EA70 (note rear is 9x135mm QR, running factory adaptors to suit the 2013 145mm back end). Yes, this is a 26" wheelset.
Tyres: As per the photos, rear is brand spanking new, front is 80%, both set up as tubeless.

Only changes to build are Carbon Pro Tapers, addition of the KS remote dropper post, and decent tyres. I’ve set it up with the single ring conversion from new, with MRP chain guide. I’ve still got the front mech and shifter if you wanted to convert it back.

Would consider selling frame/fork separately, but would prefer to sell complete.

Pictures: Sure – supplied below. If you want close-ups of anything let me know.

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested and I’ll send my contact details.

Attachments

Last edited:

BB1

Likes Dirt
I've got the LEV back from warranty, so it'll come with that if you prefer. Internal routing so it's nice and clean. I'll throw in the standard post if you want it.

BB1

Likes Dirt
Price drop!

Bump - price drop, $2750. Bargain!

Just back from the shop where it got a new rear tyre, KS LEV serviced, and all tuned up ready for the next rider...

BB1

Likes Dirt
Bump... a few people interested, get on it! I've got my eye on a project bike, but need to sell this one first...

If you need it cheaper I'd like to keep the post, PM me and we can talk.

BB1

Likes Dirt
Bump... Despite the interest it hasn't sold yet.

I need to sell this to start on the next hobby!